Thread: Walmart Electronics Question

Default Walmart Electronics Question

Hello!! Can anyone tell me if Walmart will pay their cash back on electronics? Seems like a pretty basic question but I noticed that other merchants specifically exclude electronics, and Walmart has a cryptic note that says:

"Excludes Walmart Financial Services as well as various other products as determined by Walmart."

but doesn't tell us what other products they have determined to not pay cash back on.

I'm asking because I want to pick up a pair of Google Nexus tablets for Christmas and would like to get a little bit in return. Maybe there's another merchant I can consider?

Thanks.
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

^^ when my signature grows up it wants to be like @PSL1013's

--> Super Member 4Q2011, 1Q2012, 2Q2012, 3Q2012, 4Q2012

I honestly wish that I could tell you! They have a list of over 600 products listed by item number only that they exclude. And they can change that list every week depending on what is selling well. If they are selling a lot of something, they can cut our commission. If something isn't selling well, they will give it back. It's a mess!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Well then I am going to go ahead an just assume that they will be excluding the Google Nexus Tablet

Model#: NEXUS7 ASUS1B32

Maybe Office Depot or Staples is better to you?
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

^^ when my signature grows up it wants to be like @PSL1013's

--> Super Member 4Q2011, 1Q2012, 2Q2012, 3Q2012, 4Q2012

If you have a Staples nearby, definitely go with them! I use the ship to store a lot (mine is practically next door and I can walk there and not stress over making it home in time to beat UPS) and I've never had an issue there. I think my two orders at Thanksgiving took a little longer to pend, but that was it.

I think that's the same tablet my mom wants for Christmas. She's having surgery followed by a few days to a week in the hospital and wants something to keep her entertained.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards