Thread: Scratch off

Default Scratch off

OK, I did a trouble ticket and was told many more are playing, but I tried last night at 2 am eastern and still got the message, Sorry, you were not chosen to get a ticket. Really, 600 people played between midnight and 2 am? If the message is correct, I get it, you givce out 600 tickets, but for 5 days in a row I don't get one? I was reading something the other day on the Forums and someone said their child had won the 3 cents on his play. Child? So I can make up an email for my dog and let him play? Not really fair to have muliple members in a family playing, etc, when only one is most likely doing to shopping, etc.

I believe it is only one chance per day. I think that the person who's child won let their child pick which spots to click on not that the SR member and the child each played their own game. I'm sorry it's not working for you .
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It's 600 random members, not the first 600 who try each day.

This is an old thread from when the change was made. I'm sorry the odds haven't worked out in your favor. Tricia said there is an algorithum used to determine which members are randomly selected and those who are more active are supposed to have better chances.

http://www.sunshinerewards.com/forum...hlight=scratch

You can always shoot for making super member by earning $100 each quarter and not have to worry about being locked out.

FYI, you're only allowed to have one account per household. The child was probably picking using the parent's account, not his own.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Well, I am pretty active, I try to do the sureveys and never qualify, I do all my online shopping through here. Seems odd to me that all of a sudden I am not active enough? After all these years?