Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Good Morning!!!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Good Morning!!!

So I have had some issues getting myself on here every day to do my surveys. I am determined to do it this year. I am desperate to get back to Disney and with my kids getting older and all the changes I need to do it now. SR has always been a HUGE part of my Disney trips and being able to pay for them without dipping in to our family budget. I am excited about all the changes at Disney and I hope that will be enough to spur me to do my surveys each day even when I am tired. What are some of the things you guys do to remind yourself or get you to do your surveys every day?
    Sunshine Rewards

I'd love to hear others ideas!
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

Honestly, I am terrible at remembering as well!! You wouldn't think that given that I am on SR literally the entire day. When I do take them, I usually do them at the same time that I do something else so that I do not take them too quickly. Like checking in on Facebook.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I was doing so well until later in the year when things started falling apart here!! I am going to make a big effort to get a certain number of surveys done every day. Once I start doing them and seeing how much my balance goes up, it motivates me to keep it up. We are going to Disney for marathon weekend and Princess weekend to run- those trips will be a good reminder of how great it is to have SR money!! Now I need to build my account back up for the next one!
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I need ideas too. I always feel that I am rushed when I get home from work with cooking, gym time, bath time, etc and by the time I think about surveys it is 11pm CST and a new day has started so I give up and close out.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by jnorth1007 View Post
    So I have had some issues getting myself on here every day to do my surveys. I am determined to do it this year. I am desperate to get back to Disney and with my kids getting older and all the changes I need to do it now. SR has always been a HUGE part of my Disney trips and being able to pay for them without dipping in to our family budget. I am excited about all the changes at Disney and I hope that will be enough to spur me to do my surveys each day even when I am tired. What are some of the things you guys do to remind yourself or get you to do your surveys every day?
    Add me to the list that just can't seem to find the time to take surveys! I always took surveys after I got the kids to bed and the kitchen cleaned up. Now, the kids go to bed later and the dishes look like Mt Rushmore! After I get that done, I am too tired to try to take surveys. We want to take a trip to Disney in 2013 so I have to start and take surveys again!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Add me to the list that just can't seem to find the time to take surveys! I always took surveys after I got the kids to bed and the kitchen cleaned up. Now, the kids go to bed later and the dishes look like Mt Rushmore! After I get that done, I am too tired to try to take surveys. We want to take a trip to Disney in 2013 so I have to start and take surveys again!
    Sounds like you need to delegate some of your chores since the kids are staying up later.
    Sunshine Rewards

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    Sounds like you need to delegate some of your chores since the kids are staying up later.
    I have been trying to get them to help more! My DD11 does a good job with most things that I give her. Now my DS9 - not sure if it is age, a boy thing, or the fact that he has realized that if I don' do it well Mom will not ask me again I have them both helping to clean up the house today and put away their Christmas presents!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I have added survey taking to my calendar just like I do for exercising. I hope this helps because we are planning a trip in dec 2013

I'm determined to do better in 2013 as well. Hoping to add to my pot. I've just fallen by the wayside with my surveys. But here's to a better year!

Happy New Year!
    Sunshine Rewards