Thread: Denied - MID Aveeno offer

Hybrid View

I think the message about not qualifying might mean for the free item MID is offering, not the 50cents from Sunshine. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oops - I had forgotten about the redemption instructions emails you get from MID - mainly because I haven't gotten one in ages! But I actually did today. Hopefully this means I will by some miracle get credit for an MID for the first time in weeks!

We make a living by what we get; we make a life by what we give.

Magical JenK is offline I'm weird like that

BAMM!! Right in the eye!!

Quote Originally Posted by krg1968 View Post
    I think the message about not qualifying might mean for the free item MID is offering, not the 50cents from Sunshine. Please correct me if I'm wrong.
    When I got the message that I didn't qualify it was right after I put in my email address so I was only able to do one MID offer...the next one didn't work. I tried another w/a different yahoo account & I still got the didn't qualify message right after the email, so I wasn't able to do the offer.

So I don't think I'll get any credit from SR. What are people doing to get all the MIDs to credit now? Just do one at a time?? Clear cookies before you get credit? Or do you do one & wait for credit??

Thanks
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards
    Member Since 01/01/2007 Addiction makes the reward balance higher! ID#4800

I always use gmail accounts for MID and change the dots. I don't always clear cookies either. I think the only MID I never received was the Best Fries one.

I know we've talked about confirming them too - either one or two emails - although I did a Snuggle yesterday and have still yet received a confirmation email.

Wish I could help more! Good luck!

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Jen I get that message too and it won't let me take MID's anymore. I don't know what is up and what I need to do but it gives me the message that I don't qualify.
    Sunshine Rewards