Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Blast From the Past Birthday Contest

I'm another convert from the Dis Budget Boards! I think I joined in 2009 but didn't really start earning until 2010.

My Sunshine Rewards earnings allowed us to do things on our Disney trips that we couldn't afford otherwise, like staying at the Grand Californian at Disneyland, the Halloween party, etc. In other words, SR totally fed my addiction!

No trips planned for the immediate future as we are focusing our financial resources on some other life goals. But I buy all my Kindle books with Amazon GCs from Sunshine.

Love love love all the contests.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

DISboards here too! Tricia posted over there asking people to try out her new site. I guess she was pretty convincing because I signed right up...7 years and over $6,000 later, I'm so glad I did!!
    Sunshine Rewards

Like many other members, I too learned about Sunshine Rewards from the Disboards. After reading up on it, I joined in April 2009 and have put my earnings toward our Disney trips!

DisBoards for me also! Been a great 7 years.
    Sammielynn

I joined in 2007 while reading the DIS Budget Board. Best piece of information I've received from there!

I joined July 2009 because my daughter who is also a member introduced me to Sunshine Rewards I have used my earnings for Disney vacations

I found Sunshine Rewards from the Disboards Budget Board too! I have been a member since 8/2011 and joined the forum here on 1/2012. Since then I have been saving for a Disney Vacation. We're going this August! Thank you Sunshine Rewards!
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

I was referred by a friend and so glad she told me about it, going on 3 years and so nice to have all the extra $$$

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Add me to the list that found SR on the DIS budget board. Tricia was always posting and answering questions and I was looking for a way to add to my Disney addiction. So glad I found SR!
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Disboards...I'm seeing a pattern here LOL. I joined on Valentines Day 2007...that means I am coming up on my 6 year anniversary. I remember when the forum opened. I also remember that there was very little time spent on Disboards once they did LOL It has been a great 6 years. I wonder if I was feeling lonely on Valentines Day and that is how I ended up here?
    Sunshine Rewards