Thread: Disney Stores May Be Disney Run Again

Default Disney Stores May Be Disney Run Again

*~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Daughters, Son-In-Law, and Grandson = An Amazing Disney Experience!

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I saw that on the DIS. I'm very excited as I remember the way the old disney store use to be and how it is now.
    Sunshine Rewards

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Our Disney Store closed, last month. Someone is having a temporary sell off of Disney clothing and other stuff then something else will be there.

I really don't buy much there, anymore, because the girls have outgrown alot of the stuff but I liked to go there for my Disney fix.

A friend who works at out local store confirmed it today. Her manager called her this morning.

They were told they will know which stores are closing in 6-8 weeks.

There are 2 stores near me. They are about 20 miles apart so hopefully they will both stay open!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I hope they make it as nice as it used to be. I still like the Disney Store, but the way it is now, I doubt there would be much for me whan my 5 year old outgrows the clothes.
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    I hope they make it as nice as it used to be. I still like the Disney Store, but the way it is now, I doubt there would be much for me whan my 5 year old outgrows the clothes.
    We love the Disney Store but have a hard time finding them. We buy Tshirts for the entire family and now they've started adding some great household stuff that I would love to have....
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Mom2aPrincess View Post
    We love the Disney Store but have a hard time finding them. We buy Tshirts for the entire family and now they've started adding some great household stuff that I would love to have....

That sounds great, but our Disney Store doesn't have any household stuff and very little adult apparel. Actually our Disney store is closed for renovation, but the one we are now going to has little more than kids clothes, costumes and stuffed animals.
    I'd love to see it be the way it was when Disney owned it, with household stuff, art, jewelry and all kinds of stuff. Kind of like World if Disney in DTD .
    Dorothy

Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luvdisney00 View Post
    That sounds great, but our Disney Store doesn't have any household stuff and very little adult apparel. Actually our Disney store is closed for renovation, but the one we are now going to has little more than kids clothes, costumes and stuffed animals.
    I'd love to see it be the way it was when Disney owned it, with household stuff, art, jewelry and all kinds of stuff. Kind of like World if Disney in DTD .
    How weird. I would have thought they would all be the same. I've been in a few in Austin, Dallas, and Houston and they all had the adult stuff now.
    *~Kimberly~*

Sunshine Rewards