Thread: Martha Stewart Living Magazine???

Default Martha Stewart Living Magazine???

Ok, I just got this in the mail which means I had to order this, and for the life of me I do not remember doing it!!! (And I am only in my 50's yikes!)
    Anyhow, I am pretty sure I must have ordered it through SR. Does anyone remember if there was an offer for this recently??
    Thanks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Ok, I just got this in the mail which means I had to order this, and for the life of me I do not remember doing it!!! (And I am only in my 50's yikes!)
    Anyhow, I am pretty sure I must have ordered it through SR. Does anyone remember if there was an offer for this recently??
    Thanks
    Did you ever figure this out? I don't remember an SR offer for that particular magazine, but I wanted to share with you that my household has received two magazine subscriptions that we didn't remember subscribing to just in the past year. Neither came from anything remotely related to SR and I don't know if this will help you, but I thought I would throw it out just in case!

The first one, which we did get to the bottom of, was Taste of Home. After a couple phone calls to the publisher, we traced it back to when my DH ordered me some Valentine's flowers online. (not through SR though...I need to train him better, don't I?! ) Apparently, there was a little box offering the subscription to the magazine and it was automatically checked by default. So when he submitted the order, he submitted the subscription request. He would have had to manually go in and uncheck the box. I guess the old adage of caveat emptor applies. Anyway, we were able to cancel it.

The second one is All You which is coming to my adult DD. She hasn't figured that one out yet but we suspect it occurred in a similar manner as the other one. I told her she needs to cancel it because it might renew and charge her credit card.

So now I look more carefully for little checked boxes when I am ordering online. Just something to be aware of.