Thread: GF???

Default GF???

Is something going on with GF surveys. For the last 3 days every time I log in
    and attempt a survey it automatically goes to the no surveys page. Is this usual or is it just me? Thanks
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Is something going on with GF surveys. For the last 3 days every time I log in
    and attempt a survey it automatically goes to the no surveys page. Is this usual or is it just me? Thanks
    Have been getting that off and on for months. Sometimes that is all I have gotten for days at a time. I keep trying and most days can at least get into one. I did manage to complete one this morning.

Not sure what will be available with month/quarter end upon us.

I have been getting that message most of the month, but I have been able to get GF for the past week (finally!). It was very hard this morning, though - I was kicked out of many, many surveys before finally getting one.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

They may very well be starting to run out of surveys for the month. But they have assured me repeatedly that they are going to have a LOT of surveys for us starting in April. They have been planning it since January.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    They may very well be starting to run out of surveys for the month. But they have assured me repeatedly that they are going to have a LOT of surveys for us starting in April. They have been planning it since January.
    That's great news!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I actually think the problem with GF right now is a timing issue. For some reason, if I try too early in the day, it goes straight to no surveys available.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards