Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Earn Rewards for Listening to Music

Well I got the radio and listend to 4 dofferent stations, no CAPTCHA ever popped up! Once again, I am doing what I should be and getting NO credit! DR, I have shopped through 4 different places, including the Tanga deal in the last 2 months and not gotten any credit, and now nothing for the radio, Using IE. Very frustrating

Quote Originally Posted by marsham View Post
    Well I got the radio and listend to 4 dofferent stations, no CAPTCHA ever popped up! Once again, I am doing what I should be and getting NO credit! DR, I have shopped through 4 different places, including the Tanga deal in the last 2 months and not gotten any credit, and now nothing for the radio, Using IE. Very frustrating
    How long did you leave it on the station. Through all of the testing we have done, this is the first time that anyone hasn't had the CAPTCHA pop up. I've been listening for about 4 hours now...but using Chrome. I would say that it is taking about 10 minutes to come up.

I wonder if you have your browser set up not to allow third party cookies?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

no, I have cookies accepted, I will go back and let it play. As to the rest, I even put in a TT for Disney, it;s amost 2 months old, no response from them.

I will say that if I have to stay on the radio page to get the captch, I won't be waiting 10 or 15 minutes. It needs to pop up no matter where I am. I think most people are not going to si on a page and wait.

Quote Originally Posted by marsham View Post
    no, I have cookies accepted, I will go back and let it play. As to the rest, I even put in a TT for Disney, it;s amost 2 months old, no response from them.

I will say that if I have to stay on the radio page to get the captch, I won't be waiting 10 or 15 minutes. It needs to pop up no matter where I am. I think most people are not going to si on a page and wait.
    You can actually be on different tabs. I have Chrome opened listening to the music but I am doing all of my work in Firefox.

(and I checked on the Disney ticket...they declined it because they said you clicked through "another channel" which usually means an email from them or another advertisement of theirs)
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I am using IE. I opened a new window with the Radio Loyalty site and am using another IE window for the other things I am working on. I don't have my IE windows full screen so they are more or less side by side. The CAPTCHA has been coming up about every 10 minutes like it should.
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I've gotten 10 credits so far today. Once the Captcha didn't popup but I left it there and it keep popping on and off under the ads, not enough time for me to type in the code. It finally popped up and stayed, I kept clicking the volume on and off. Must have been a glitch because it seems to be working fine now.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

What fun! Lovin Radio Loyalty. I'm using a different tab in IE. Working fine as far as I can tell.....

Thanks SR!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Nice! Will have to try this for sure!

I've had mine playing at work all day, and I've had it pop up every 10 minutes or so. I've been using it in Firefox. My only problem is that sometimes after it starts back up (after entering the CAPTCHA) there's no sound :/.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by db1205 View Post
    I've had mine playing at work all day, and I've had it pop up every 10 minutes or so. I've been using it in Firefox. My only problem is that sometimes after it starts back up (after entering the CAPTCHA) there's no sound :/.
    I've had that, too, for a minute or so. But I just let it sit there and eventually it came back every time.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs