Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Earn Rewards for Listening to Music

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've noticed that numbers have been down a little this week. Are people having problems getting credits?
    Haven't had any issues at all. Since they changed, I have been doing more. I really like the phrase better than those letters...had to tell 0 from o and 1 from l.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

I haven't been using them as often. I have both a slow connection and an older computer. The new captcha's with the video ads run very slowly for me-and it's very difficult to enter the captchas-multiple key strokes etc.

Such is life here in the boondocks....
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I had a virus this week so wanted to stay away from it, I was using it everyday all evening long but too risky with the advertising and the virus

I like the change. As far as some of the captchas not taking the first time, I find that if you don't enter it within a few minutes it won't take take. If it's been a while since I entered one I'll just press "enter" and the next one comes right up and it's fine.

I've noticed that numbers have been down a little this week. Are people having problems getting credits?
    Yep, I am listening everyday and no credits.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Yep, I am listening everyday and no credits.
    That's definitely not right. They should be crediting immediately. What kind of browser are you using? I'm trying to think of how we can get them to investigate this since you don't have to give any kind of email address or anything when you do it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

That's definitely not right. They should be crediting immediately. What kind of browser are you using? I'm trying to think of how we can get them to investigate this since you don't have to give any kind of email address or anything when you do it.
    Tricia - When I first tired to listen and get credit - I would never get the sting of letters and numbers - I was using IE. As soon as I switched to Chrome, it worked perfectly.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by couponqueen View Post
    I like the change. As far as some of the captchas not taking the first time, I find that if you don't enter it within a few minutes it won't take take. If it's been a while since I entered one I'll just press "enter" and the next one comes right up and it's fine.
    Yes thank you that makes total sense now...

I have it going while I am at work so I dont always catch it when it pops up...sometimes it was taking first time sometimes not...but now I know why...thanks

Interestingly, I actually had a video ad today for my local news station.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

For those of you who have been earning regularly with this, do you mind popping over to our Facebook page and leaving some comments in the thread where people are talking about it? I want people to know that it is NOT some kind of scam and they actually will get paid for it!

https://www.facebook.com/sunshinerewards
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs