Thread: Survey Contest ?

Default Survey Contest ?

I was just checking out the survey contest entries. Congrats to all who made it! I see that many got 6, 7, 8 or 9 and only 1 person got 10 (yesterday). WTG!!

My question is, is there any reason, other than bragging rights, to post or list those extra surveys we took and got credit for? I got 7 to credit both days, would have had 10 yesterday if the Ampario, GTM and Sampilious had credited. Silly, but I feel like my entries look like I quit trying after 5 and that is not the case. Anyway, just what rolls through my head! Thanks for the opportunity!
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    I was just checking out the survey contest entries. Congrats to all who made it! I see that many got 6, 7, 8 or 9 and only 1 person got 10 (yesterday). WTG!!

My question is, is there any reason, other than bragging rights, to post or list those extra surveys we took and got credit for? I got 7 to credit both days, would have had 10 yesterday if the Ampario, GTM and Sampilious had credited. Silly, but I feel like my entries look like I quit trying after 5 and that is not the case. Anyway, just what rolls through my head! Thanks for the opportunity!
    I wondered about that too. Your entry is either for 5 or 10. I had more than 5 on Friday but only posted about the 5.

that stinks that you had 3 that didn't credit because they would have given you the 10.

Fun contest, love this type!
    Last edited by SCard; 04-14-2013 at 11:28 AM.

[QUOTE=SCard;376247]I wondered about that too. Your entry is either for 5 or 10. I had more than 5 on Friday but only posted about the 5.

that stinks that you had 3 that didn't credit because they would have given you the 10.

Fun contest, love this type![/QUOTE

Glad, I was not the only one I was a little bummed about missing the 3 extra but very happy to have gotten at least 5 on Friday and Saturday. I needed this contest to spur me into trying more surveys!!! Love the contests, and thanks for the incentives.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Friday night I had 4 early on, stayed up 2 hours later than normal to get # 5 and couldnt get it, frusterating
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards