Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Disney On The Brain

I leave for Star Wars weekend in 21 days...I was so trying to earn a $25 giftcard by then but I think I am out of time for shipping now...

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I'm so jealous!! We haven't been on a Disney Cruise in 3 1/2 years!! We have one booked but keep moving it - can't afford it, don't have the time, need to vacation elsewhere!!!

I need my Disney fix - we gave up our annual passes to Disneyland two years ago when my daughter started playing softball and it has turned into a year round sport!!

I keep hoping that we will make it back to WDW but I don't see that happening any time soon.
    Totally agree. We were suppose to be cruising this June but had to move it back because of DH's work. Now we are suppose to go in 2014 but dd starts middle school and everyone tells me that she will have too much work for me to pull her out of school. We shall see...but I need my Disney fix. Maybe Mama will have to go by herself.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by chipndale View Post
    Totally agree. We were suppose to be cruising this June but had to move it back because of DH's work. Now we are suppose to go in 2014 but dd starts middle school and everyone tells me that she will have too much work for me to pull her out of school. We shall see...but I need my Disney fix. Maybe Mama will have to go by herself.
    We should meet there!!!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

chipndale is offline All this talk makes me want a ginormous glass of bubbly!

Oh that sounds great! I keep telling the kids and DH that I am going to go by myself and DH says "you can't go by yourself" Wonder what he would say when I tell him that I'm not going to be by myself - I'm meeting someone there.
    Go Pens! Sunshine Rewards

Aren't getting the documents SO MUCH FUN??? We just paid off our Disney cruise for September from Vancouver, BC down to LA. Then this last couple days I went on a two day cruise on Celebrity Solstice out of Seattle and had our first veranda room.....as soon as I got home I had to upgrade our Disney Cruise from on oceanview to a veranda! I don't think I can ever go back to just a porthole (don't I sound spoiled now????)

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

yeah, Disney brain here too. Anyone going to be there June 8-15? Anyone want to stay a night at BCV in a studio on June 16 for $100? I rented someone's DVC points for one night to extend our trip, having checked airfare before, but when I paid for the hotel, and went to change our flights, they went up A LOT!!! I can't cancel the DVC reservation, and paid $220 for it. Wish our Saturday flight was later, so at least we could "check in" and hang out at Stormalong Bay!!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by disney_girl View Post
    It has been a Disney morning here too! I finally bit the bullet and signed us
    up for the Wine and Dine half since it is almost sold out. DVC room already booked but other planning to be done. It is definitely hard to get other work done when you have Disney on the brain!
    Woo Hoo!! Another Sunshiner that's going to the W&D 1/2 Marathom. DH and I are going and it will be the first time either of us has run that far. Ok, I admit it...I'm not planning on running all of it. I am working with intervals and I have found that my best runs are when I run 4 minutes then walk 2 minutes. I've gone as far as 8 miles and kept about a 12-minute mile pace. DH has managed to run 13 miles already and he is planning on running the entire race.

Where are you staying? We'll be there Nov 7-12 in a value studio at AKV unless a miracle happens and our BWV studio waitlist comes through. Other than that, I have nothing planned. I haven't bought our park tickets yet because I am not sure what our plans will be for next year. Once we nail down next year's plans (like if we are going to WDW or to HHI again), then I can decide if we will want AP's or not. We do have our flights booked. Thanks to the SWA Visa 50,000 points offer, we are flying for a whopping $5 each. In fact, I used less than 19,000 points to book both of us!

I really need to run today, but I overused my hamstrings at work last night and they are really tight. Add the fact that it is raining now and I really have no motivation to run. Hopefully, I will be able to squeeze in a few miles later on tonight.