Thread: Attn Blessings and Miracle and Candi

Default Attn Blessings and Miracle and Candi

I need to file for the magazines which were never delivered by the end of the day tomorrow, so if you can file a TT with the names and addy and what magazine that was never recieved, I will get this filed. Thanks.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Fantastic! I'll get it done right now! Thanks a million!
    Sunshine Rewards

I am sorry. I just saw this and filed a trouble ticket. I have been super busy remodeling our new house and getting ready to move next weekend. I don't know if anything can be done at this point. If it would be easier, I could just file a dispute with my credit card company. Thanks.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by Candi View Post
    I am sorry. I just saw this and filed a trouble ticket. I have been super busy remodeling our new house and getting ready to move next weekend. I don't know if anything can be done at this point. If it would be easier, I could just file a dispute with my credit card company. Thanks.
    I only had a couple days to get these turned in, so you'd be better off to file a dispute with your cc company. Sorry.

BlessingsandMiracle...do you know if your magazines ever went through?
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    BlessingsandMiracle...do you know if your magazines ever went through?

No they haven't!
    Sunshine Rewards