Thread: Pinecone Research

Default Pinecone Research

We've never been allowed to offer rewards for Pinecone Research, but most people I know who do a lot of surveys REALLY like them. I haven't tried them myself because I spend enough time on surveys! But some of you might want to give it a shot:

Pinecone Research
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I've been a member for a couple years now and really like them. They are the only survey site I do besides this one.

I only get credit, when the e-mail is sent out and I use the e-mails pathway to the survey.
    I did 3 survey's last week, by logging into the website and nothing credited.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

If they were labeled household questions then those do not credit. Please e-mail them if you feel that you should have gotten credit. They are VERY good at responding to thier members!

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze88 View Post
    If they were labeled household questions then those do not credit. Please e-mail them if you feel that you should have gotten credit. They are VERY good at responding to thier members!
    They were all labeled survey's. I actually forgot about them, and I went to my Paypal account and I noticed I never received credit.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    They were all labeled survey's. I actually forgot about them, and I went to my Paypal account and I noticed I never received credit.
    I didn't even know you could get paid through PP with them I used to get checks in the mail and now I get the credits that I can put onto my Pine cone mastercard when they come through. I'm saving everything I can for a Disney trip next year

I just went to their site and found this. I'd e-mail Scott and see what he says.
    For panelists who receive payment by PayPal, the funds will be deposited to your PayPal account and your notification of payment will come to you from our panelpayment@pcrint.com email address. Scott@pineconeresearch.com.
    Back to the top
    Last edited by Breeze88; 09-12-2013 at 07:27 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Breeze88 View Post
    I didn't even know you could get paid through PP with them I used to get checks in the mail and now I get the credits that I can put onto my Pine cone mastercard when they come through. I'm saving everything I can for a Disney trip next year

I just went to their site and found this. I'd e-mail Scott and see what he says.
    I have always been very good about watching and yes they do send you e-mails when you receive credit. This is my fault, I remember doing those survey's and I got so busy and when I thought about it a few days later, I realized I never received e-mails and then I went to look in my Paypal account. I'll let it go and see if it happens again.

I used to get those checks too, but I would spend the money on dumb things. I like it when it goes to my PayPal. I wait till I get enough and then I sometimes buy a book for my IPad. I never make no more than $9 a month.