Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: DS and SM NOT crediting

Grr....I don't usually read this section because it's the same people complaining each day, but I've had 3 surveys now in the past week not credit. The first was a Live Sample and then 2 GFs. I just reported the second one of those since it was tonight.

the most frustrating part of it is I am less than $4.00 from SM and I really need a few surveys!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

Made the mistake of trying GF again, DS is crediting but SM is not.

Yesterday's SM that did not credit involved a "media center" and the product was an Italian men's cologne. Today's was about lip balm/lipstick/lip shimmer products.

I guess this makes me one of the daily "complainers".

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Took a DS that was green two hours ago and no credit. Some people must be getting credits or it wouldn't be green, I usually never have a crediting problem. I'm only $6 away from SM and I need all the credits I can get. Probably not going to make it again this quarter either.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Quote Originally Posted by mmm611 View Post
    Grr....I don't usually read this section because it's the same people complaining each day, but I've had 3 surveys now in the past week not credit. The first was a Live Sample and then 2 GFs. I just reported the second one of those since it was tonight.

the most frustrating part of it is I am less than $4.00 from SM and I really need a few surveys!
    Oh, don't say the Live Sample is not crediting. I just finished one last hour and it did not credit at the top of the hour. This was one I could count on! I still have the congrats page up.

I am also about 3 surveys away from SM status this quarter so I am pushing to get these finished.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by MdCaterer View Post
    Oh, don't say the Live Sample is not crediting. I just finished one last hour and it did not credit at the top of the hour. This was one I could count on! I still have the congrats page up.

I am also about 3 surveys away from SM status this quarter so I am pushing to get these finished.

If it helps, that one was last week, probably the oldest of the bunch. Live has behaved for me since then!
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

I think I have come to believe that you now can only do 1 GF daily. I get credit when I do one daily, if I try 2cents I do not. So.unds like what happened to Scard, it was one or the other, I think if you a different Ip that might work between the 2 of them. I am waiting on Trish for her answer. I really think that is what the issue is, think long long GF went without surveys. They were most likely installing what they needed to check ip's address for duplicates. Now they are back this month with all kinds of surveys most of us do not get credit for. I think it all fist at least for me. If they did change the rules they need to share that instead wasting everyones time. I could be wrong just it all fits for me.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I think I have come to believe that you now can only do 1 GF daily. I get credit when I do one daily, if I try 2cents I do not. So.unds like what happened to Scard, it was one or the other, I think if you a different Ip that might work between the 2 of them. I am waiting on Trish for her answer. I really think that is what the issue is, think long long GF went without surveys. They were most likely installing what they needed to check ip's address for duplicates. Now they are back this month with all kinds of surveys most of us do not get credit for. I think it all fist at least for me. If they did change the rules they need to share that instead wasting everyones time. I could be wrong just it all fits for me.

Jtowner
    Some of the times I have not gotten credit I took GF and SM right after. But in some the SM credited but not the DS.DS credits right on the hour and SM at .05. I wonder if clearing cookies in between might help. Or didn't we used to have to wait for DS to credit before doing SM?

but most people are posting that DS isn't crediting which would be the 1st one taken each day
    Last edited by SCard; 09-25-2013 at 08:09 PM.

DS again didnt credit tonight. Will go in and report the link.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post

Jtowner
    That's very interesting. GF hasn't told me that yet...but I also wouldn't be terribly surprised. They have been trying everything they can to cut down on survey fraud for years.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Another completed DS that did not credit. This one was on travel by plane.