Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Thread: DS and SM NOT crediting

Default DS and SM NOT crediting

There has got to be a problem, now today day #3 with no credit for DS and now SM as well. DS was 2 nights during the week and today DS and SM. Have cleared cookies and others are crediting.....DS was on electric toothbrushes cant remember SM!
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

SM did credit DS did not, AGAIN.

DS was about insurance, I copied the url while I was in the survey:

http://survey12.toluna.com/wix/p300023842.aspx

seems pretty pointless tio keep doing surveys that we don't get credit for.

GF does seem to have alot more surveys than they have had in a long time but why bother if they are not going to credit.

Default GF

I really not understanding what is going on with GF I took one that I have taken in the past, asking ?ds on credit cards, got the congrats page and no credit. I have never in the past had a problem with that survey crediting, I am starting to think they are playing games. Light is Green, then yellow, then green, so what is it every other survey is not crediting. I am starting another one, that to is strange in the past I would not have been able to do that with GF, sine I did get the congrats page. Will update after the hour>

Scard did you try again and get one to credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I really not understanding what is going on with GF I took one that I have taken in the past, asking ?ds on credit cards, got the congrats page and no credit. I have never in the past had a problem with that survey crediting, I am starting to think they are playing games. Light is Green, then yellow, then green, so what is it every other survey is not crediting. I am starting another one, that to is strange in the past I would not have been able to do that with GF, sine I did get the congrats page. Will update after the hour>

Scard did you try again and get one to credit.

Jtowner
    not yet, maybe later. Just not sure it's worth spending my time if I am not going to get credit. Plus, I got sent into the one with the remote control twice today and I refuse to do those anymore, always ends with "one per person" even though the main product changes.

I remember maybe 15 months ago there was a lot of issues with GF not crediting as well as getting that blank white page at the end.

I am having the best month with GF that I have had in a long time; especially SM. But now all these credit issues and it doesn't seem like its any particular survey except maybe one on blueberries? Haven't seen that one.

The last time I got credit for a DS was on Thursday. I've done one(Friday, two because of what JTowner said about the blueberry one) each day; get the congrats page yet no credit.

Agree-it's the first time in months that DS has had lots of choices each day but there's no point in doing them if they aren't going to credit.

Default GF

I took the 2nd one, at the end GF was not responding, kept going, finally got we are having technical issues now, low and behold it did credit and no completion page, I really am confused by GF now, I think that happened to me other other day also.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I did the long insurance one as a DS - not credit. Grrr.

I see DS green but not taking my chances wasting my time. Already have 4 this week that havent credited.

Thought I'd try SM; thought that if that one would credit, then I could definitely say the problem was with GF. But, same song, different day-got the congrats page on SM and no credit at the top of the hour.

I'm outta here today...really frustrated....

stupidly tried DS it was movies via Global and surprise surprise no credit so now I am at 4 DS and 1 SM since Wed with NO CREDIT