Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Thread: DS and SM NOT crediting

Just happened to me with SM but it was on cosmetics
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Let's talk about Greenfield. They want me to start sending more traffic because they are loading up on surveys. I definitely see the numbers going up. But I am also seeing complaints in here.

Maybe we can figure out what is going on? Is everyone reporting the non-credits on the form so that I can send them to them?

Is there any consistency as to when you do not get credit? Are there things you have tried that work better than others (waiting 24 hours, clearing cookies, etc).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Specifically for GF Trisha?

Due to being concerned about crediting, I do not take SM unless I see that GF has already credited. I may also use CCleaner between them but not always.

I've never reported a survey-never thought you could track them.

Having to wait between surveys(to see if they credit-GF is not the only one I do this for) has really slowed down the number of surveys I even attempt per day, let alone those that I get credit for.

Do not know if anyone has gotten this one or not. Just finished a rather lengthy survey 30- 35 minutes on automotive brands, got to then end with putting in how many people in each age are in the household, etc. got finished and it did not go back to GF or SR I hopping it will credit! I don't mind answering all those questions unless I DON'T get credit
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

my most recent prob the past 2 weeks is when i take DS it is crediting as SM I am clearing cookies, running CC cleaner not doing anything different than I have ever done

When I actually get a GF (I'm always seeing none are available right from the start even if it's green) I usually get credit. Yesterday was an exception though. When the survey was done it stopped on it's last page and didn't route me back though. I've never figured out how to report them, but by the time it doesn't credit isn't it too late since I don't have any info?

Experiment-did GF then SM right after. SM credited at the top of the first hour; GF took until the 2nd hour to credit. I don't know whether it was something to do with the cookies or with that particular survey.
    Last edited by tjrj1988; 10-19-2013 at 07:15 PM. Reason: credited

I reportedly GF last week and I never received credit.

today I am 1 for 3 with surveys crediting.
    just did one Live Sample and I was 75% done and it started asking me demographic questions and then it said I didn't qualify. I think I hate those the most, because they received all my info and eliminate me at the end. My third attempt with Live I finished the survey and My View said they received enough responses for that survey.

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Did a GF DS this afternoon and it did not credit, very unusual as I usually don't have a problem with surveys not crediting.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

GF did not route back properly for me yesterday or today. I reported both surveys. Yesterday's was on issues and signle women and todays was about places to buy shoes.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards