Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: DS and SM NOT crediting

I had not taken surveys in months and jumped in three days ago to get started again. The first one I took was a GF and then a Live Sample, a Surveyhead and the only other green one was a MV so I did that one too.
    All surveys were completed and I got the congrats page on each. All credited but GF so I came here to the boards and checked the "surveys not crediting" thread and sure enough almost every post on the last two pages was about GF. We can't all be doing it wrong. I don't mind not getting credit now and again for rushing or repeating or whatever, but when so many of us are stating there is a problem, maybe GF should look at things from their end.
    I will try and get some more surveys in before the end of the month. However, no matter what the color of GF and SM since they are the same I won't bother wasting my time.
    Thanks bs4free!
    Sunshine Rewards

Another day,another completed DS that did not credit. and is was one that I was excited to do as it was about everyone's favorite vacation spot.

Until I see confirmation that these crediting issues have been resolved, I am done with taking any GF. This is a huge waste of time.

url was
    http://ups.surveyrouter.com/TrafficU...26s%3dXSUHIFPQ
    Last edited by SCard; 09-23-2013 at 09:01 AM.

If the survey is GreenField, we need to start reporting them to Tricia. Copy the URL and report it to her. She should find out what is going on.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    If the survey is GreenField, we need to start reporting them to Tricia. Copy the URL and report it to her. She should find out what is going on.
    2 of my urls are in this thread and I also used the GF reporting tool.

Default GF

I do not understand what is going on with GF either, light was green so I tried it, it was on laundry detergents, one I have done in the past where it used to credit at least in the 1st hour it did not. Lately I think the way things are going if no credit 1st hour its not going to credit. I will update after the 2nd hr, not holding my breath.

We can only hope Trish is going to see these issues and email to check on what the problem is.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

[QUOTE=jtowner;378130]I do not understand what is going on with GF either, light was green so I tried it, it was on laundry detergents, one I have done in the past where it used to credit at least in the 1st hour it did not. Lately I think the way things are going if no credit 1st hour its not going to credit. I will update after the 2nd hr, not holding my breath.

We can only hope Trish is going to see these issues and email to check on what the problem is.

Jtowner[/QUOTE

JUST AS I THOUGHT NO CREDIT THE 2ND HR EITHER.
    Jtowner

It's very strange because I am seeing credits come through still. I've only had 3 total surveys reported that didn't credit. I'll send these off and see if they can figure out what is going on.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It's very strange because I am seeing credits come through still. I've only had 3 total surveys reported that didn't credit. I'll send these off and see if they can figure out what is going on.
    I reported 3 using the section on the GF page. The first one was after I had completed the survey and it didn't credit. After all the posts started about people not getting credits I started copying the url while I was in the survey and that is what I reported. I recall a similar problem maybe 15 months ago with GF and you indicated then that you needed the url with the survey number in it.

Strange that only some are not crediting.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I reported 3 using the section on the GF page. The first one was after I had completed the survey and it didn't credit. After all the posts started about people not getting credits I started copying the url while I was in the survey and that is what I reported. I recall a similar problem maybe 15 months ago with GF and you indicated then that you needed the url with the survey number in it.

Strange that only some are not crediting.
    I think all of them except 1 are from you. 2 were from this week and I think one from the end of last week. I pulled some comments from the forum as well to give them more information.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Good I am glad your going to be working on it, sometimes the light is green, then goes to yellow, I got credit on Sunday for the 2nd one I took, others like Scard did not. I know we will all be glad to get a answer and a resolution.

Jtowner
    Jtowner