Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How Are Greenfield Surveys Going?

Default How Are Greenfield Surveys Going?

Greenfield has asked us to give them a big push because they are supposedly loading a lot more surveys into the router. Are you finding that to be true? Are you still having crediting problems? Our revenue with them has definitely gone up consistently the last few months.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Greenfield has asked us to give them a big push because they are supposedly loading a lot more surveys into the router. Are you finding that to be true? Are you still having crediting problems? Our revenue with them has definitely gone up consistently the last few months.
    was away 2 weeks ago. Since I got back I think I have gotten DS every single day. SM has been the best it's been in 12-15 months. I have not had any crediting issues recently. Hope these trends continue.

I also have had success with DS lately, even Saturdays and Sundays. No problems with crediting either.

Agree. For me, GF is almost back to the way it used to be. GF 2/3rds of the month or more-and SM is about 1/3rd.

Oh! No crediting issues either-for several weeks.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

It's the first survey I try every day and I usually get one. I have had no crediting problems. I sometimes try for SM but not as often. But I will now!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Eight tries and I finally got one on jeans.
    One crashed in the middle of the survey, and I didn't know if I should stop trying, since Toluna asked me about the survey and I had to give an explanation on which one it was,plus I had to give e-mail address.

Tricia said in an e-mail I would get paid for trying, but I plugged along and got one.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I got one today.
    ~Amy
    Sunshine Rewards

So far I have not gotten one today, but that isn't the norm these days. I often get one earlier than this - it is much better than it was, and I don't notice as much shortage of their surveys at the end of the month or on the weekends like I used to.
    I also notice that even if I don't get a survey early in the day, I can go back in an hour or two and there have been more added.

Jeanne - happily residing in Wisconsin Badger country

Greenfield is usually one of my best surveys- I think I got 20 or so last month, and I got 2 so far this month. It also seems like the crediting issue have cleared up.

I haven't tried many since the crediting issues started but decided to give one a shot the other day. I got all the way through a survey but when I clicked the final submit page, it gave me a 'sorry you don't qualify' message instead of a congratulations. That was the only one I've tried in a few weeks since everyone was having issues. Maybe it is just bad luck.
    Debbie