Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Radio Loyalty

So far my three cents haven't showed up - in the past its been almost immediate... Glad I checked here - is everyone still having a slow time?
    Amy

PhotobucketSunshine Rewards

They've been slower to show up for me for a few months now, but they always end up there.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

My credits all showed up with no problem yesterday but nothing all morning today.

I stopped doing Radio Loyalty months ago because it loaded so slow on my computer.

Due to the contest(and the fact that several of you are having lots of success with it) I decided to give it a try this morning.

Entered at least 3 codes and no credit. Do they always show up-even if delayed? Because if not, I'm not going to bother.

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    I stopped doing Radio Loyalty months ago because it loaded so slow on my computer.

Due to the contest(and the fact that several of you are having lots of success with it) I decided to give it a try this morning.

Entered at least 3 codes and no credit. Do they always show up-even if delayed? Because if not, I'm not going to bother.
    They seem to show up in batches but I haven't figured out a pattern as to when they show up. It seems random to me.
    Debbie

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post

I entered 25 yesterday all 25 showed up they come in about an hour after you enter them in batch's of 5 or so.
    Michele
    Coupon and Discount Shopping at Sunshine Rewards

Yeah there is quite a delay in their crediting now days, but they always seem to show up so I stopped worrying about it.

Thanks for the replies guys. So far as I can tell, every credit has shown up. Yay!

Anyone having problems with this? On 3/03 I was credited with no problem. Yesterday, I got credit for 2 and I was on it all day.

arob414 is offline Was able to finally get home and get in a quickie

And, everywhere I go, tonight, people are snapping and beating or banging or something and I am lost.

Mine seems to be crediting okay.