Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion Central Survey

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    I get the message, "no survey's available for you". I haven't done one of these survey's in months.
    I get that just about everyday now; I wonder if it's even worth it to fill out the page to even try them.

DS/SM is green most of the time so a lot of people must be getting them; glad someone is.
    Last edited by SCard; 05-13-2014 at 03:39 PM.

Anyone else having issues getting into Opinion Central today? I've tried with both IE and Chrome.

Fill out the first page of demographics, then it goes to "what heritage are you"; click that and the page just hangs there-doesn't go anywhere.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I get that just about everyday now; I wonder if it's even worth it to fill out the page to even try them.

DS/SM is green most of the time so a lot of people must be getting them; glad someone is.
    are you clearing cookies? I will get this page doens't exist all the time with them unless I clear cookies.

And at least 1 time a month I have to re-register with them

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Anyone else having issues getting into Opinion Central today? I've tried with both IE and Chrome.

Fill out the first page of demographics, then it goes to "what heritage are you"; click that and the page just hangs there-doesn't go anywhere.
    Not getting that but almost everyday I keep getting that they want me to join their panel, when I click off of that and go back in to try again then there are no surveys available.
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

completed an Opinion Central today on security solutions for businesses; one ad to watch from a large computer mfg and at the end "invalid url parameter" error we used to all see alot from My View.

it was a short survey, but still...

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I completed Global on news, which did not credit, then got another one for movies and that also did not credit. I never have a issue with Global credits. The light is red anyone else try one today, it was fine yesterday.

Jtowner

Hey - you have an entry in the second chance drawing!

Thanks Scard, I did that but I would of rather had the credit.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Tried to do Opinion Central this AM before work. Entered my demos in the blue page and when I clicked the page, it would not load; just spun and spun. I tried both browsers. Anyone else having the same issue?

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Tried to do Opinion Central this AM before work. Entered my demos in the blue page and when I clicked the page, it would not load; just spun and spun. I tried both browsers. Anyone else having the same issue?
    Same here. However, I haven't done surveys for quite a while until a few days ago, so I just thought it was "operator error" on my part.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by spring View Post
    Same here. However, I haven't done surveys for quite a while until a few days ago, so I just thought it was "operator error" on my part.
    and I thought it was my computer. Good to know it's not us!

surveys have been getting harder and harder for me to get into, hoping this one will be fixed by the time I get home from work.