Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion Central Survey

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Another Opinion Central that did not credit, this one was on health insurance companies. How nice, another entry in the 2nd chance drawing.
    This survey is still out there and still not crediting! I need to remember to check the forum before attempting these.

Default 2cents

I completed 2 cents this morning and it credited at .50 instead of .60 is that because my account was not updated with being a super member. Or did something change that I am not aware of.

Jtowner

#2717177 Credit: YourTwoCents Daily Opinion Survey 07/01/2014 0.50 Credits 07/01/2014 Paid
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by TxAggies View Post
    This survey is still out there and still not crediting! I need to remember to check the forum before attempting these.
    Yep, I got it both Sunday and Monday, never credited.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I completed 2 cents this morning and it credited at .50 instead of .60 is that because my account was not updated with being a super member. Or did something change that I am not aware of.

Jtowner

#2717177 Credit: YourTwoCents Daily Opinion Survey 07/01/2014 0.50 Credits 07/01/2014 Paid
    I'mnot sure, but I bet you did it before Tricia had the super members updated. Everyone lost their SM status last night and regained it sometime today. The higher payout is the SM rate. I'mguessing it will credit normally for you tomorrow.
    "Tomorrow I start with a clean blanket."

Sunshine Rewards

2 for 2 in August and not a good 2 for 2.

Yesterday completed Opionion Central on bottled, ready to drink teas and no credit.

Today, completed one on breakfast strudel and no credit for that either

Scard, the iced tea survey did not credit for me either.

I got an OC on birth control methods this morning that didn't credit. Bummer because I'm gone the rest of the day....

me as well, - for both of them. What's up with that?

Default Same here

This is my first time posting on the forum. I have browsed it several times. Your posts are all very informative.

I have had 3 surveys not credit this month already. I know that I have had one here or there in the past, but this is a lot suddenly. I did the Ice Tea today and the Toaster Strudel yesterday, both did not post. I actually submitted a ticket for one, but it was a different survey. Never even bothered before! I usually just let it go because I always try to give time to post. I am also waiting on some of my shopping credits, but since I am newer, I think that it will take some time for those.

Completed OC yesterday on taking surveys on your smartphone and no credit; same for 2 other members.

Made the mistake of trying today (can't get into any surveys that are green). Completed another OC this one on watching TV/Cable "to go" on mobile devices and again no credit.

Don't waste your time on OC. Lots of crediting issues in the past, none in October to me; sure looks like the problems are back.