Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Opinion Central Survey

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Anyone else having issues getting into Opinion Central today? I've tried with both IE and Chrome.

Fill out the first page of demographics, then it goes to "what heritage are you"; click that and the page just hangs there-doesn't go anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed an Opinion Central today on security solutions for businesses; one ad to watch from a large computer mfg and at the end "invalid url parameter" error we used to all see alot from My View.

it was a short survey, but still...
    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Thanks Scard, I did that but I would of rather had the credit.

Jtowner
    I have had the security one 2 days in a row now, and got the same invalid url message at the end. I agree, I would rather have the credit, but I entered it on the second chance drawing.

Then when I go back to take another, mine is also hanging up after the ethnic background question. Cleared cookies/caches/history, restarted computer- no change. Hope they fix it because Opinion was my leading survey last month- I got 1 every day I think.

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    I have had the security one 2 days in a row now, and got the same invalid url message at the end. I agree, I would rather have the credit, but I entered it on the second chance drawing.

Then when I go back to take another, mine is also hanging up after the ethnic background question. Cleared cookies/caches/history, restarted computer- no change. Hope they fix it because Opinion was my leading survey last month- I got 1 every day I think.
    Interesting, I did not enter the "invalid url" survey in the second chance drawing as I did not "complete" it, it errored out at the end.

I guess we might need more details from Tricia as to what qualifies for the 2nd chance drawing, I assumed it was surveys that went all the way to the correct ending page and then did not credit.

I wasn't able to take a survey with Opinion central yesterday because of the same issue of the page freezing up after clicking my race, but it worked fine for me just now.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Same as above for me. Yesterday, I couldn't get into OC. The race page just stayed there. Today I was able to get in without a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    Interesting, I did not enter the "invalid url" survey in the second chance drawing as I did not "complete" it, it errored out at the end.

I guess we might need more details from Tricia as to what qualifies for the 2nd chance drawing, I assumed it was surveys that went all the way to the correct ending page and then did not credit.
    The page before the invalid URL does say you have completed the survey, and that you just are clicking the link to get sent back to the originating page, so I would consider that a completed survey.

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    The page before the invalid URL does say you have completed the survey, and that you just are clicking the link to get sent back to the originating page, so I would consider that a completed survey.
    in that case, I an entry!

completed Opinion Central on mayonaise that did not credit. did my entry for the second chance drawing

Where do you find the link to report the survey.

Quote Originally Posted by OhMari View Post
    Where do you find the link to report the survey.
    at just above the list of surveys on the "stop light" page

Another Opinion Central that did not credit, this one was on health insurance companies. How nice, another entry in the 2nd chance drawing.