Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: my view daily survey?

Getting the same error message for most of February for MV as well..

So are people still attempting SSI surveys? I know they're unavailable, but sometimes they show green. Has anyone gotten credit after taking one?

Last hour my Live credited as My View, so maybe that's why light went green? When those of you who had this happen before with the incorrect crediting, did you try Live again and get it to credit correctly? Edit: so I cleared cookies and took another Live, which did indeed credit as Live, so for me today, having the crediting mistake worked out.
    Last edited by luv2go2diz; 02-07-2014 at 05:11 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by luv2go2diz View Post
    Last hour my Live credited as My View, so maybe that's why light went green? When those of you who had this happen before with the incorrect crediting, did you try Live again and get it to credit correctly? Edit: so I cleared cookies and took another Live, which did indeed credit as Live, so for me today, having the crediting mistake worked out.
    Good for you! I am going to guess that like a lot of us you have had your share of Live/MV that haven't credited over the last few months.

Scard,

SSi for me there is nothing I can not click on them, that is why I assumed it was a error. Nothing there for me to open.

Jtowner

SSI Daily Survey (Earn 0.6) (Currently Unavailable)
    SSI (2) Daily Survey (Earn 0.5) (Currently Unavailable)
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Scard,

SSi for me there is nothing I can not click on them, that is why I assumed it was a error. Nothing there for me to open.

Jtowner

SSI Daily Survey (Earn 0.6) (Currently Unavailable)
    SSI (2) Daily Survey (Earn 0.5) (Currently Unavailable)
    Have you tried accessing them from the 'Member Zone'? That's how i'm able to click on both of those surveys. If I try to access them from '12 Daily Surveys' it shows that they are both currently unavailable.

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    Have you tried accessing them from the 'Member Zone'? That's how i'm able to click on both of those surveys. If I try to access them from '12 Daily Surveys' it shows that they are both currently unavailable.
    that's how I get in, could not figure it out for weeks but saw green lights

Scard,

No I never thought of that, thanks for the info, I will see if that works. Thanks.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    that's how I get in, could not figure it out for weeks but saw green lights
    Okay I looked in offers , then surveys, most popular, the list does not have SSi in it either for me, others surveys are there so I must be in the right place. What am I missing? in the member zone I see nothing.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Okay I looked in offers , then surveys, most popular, the list does not have SSi in it either for me, others surveys are there so I must be in the right place. What am I missing? in the member zone I see nothing.

Jtowner
    Click on Member Zone tab, look at your task list for today in the middle of the page and the SSIs will be on list of surveys, click into them from there.

Scards,

Okay thanks I see what you are talking about, would of never thought to look there.

Jtowner
    Jtowner