Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: my view daily survey?

Tried for Live, answered a few qualifying questions and when I thought I was going into a survey:

404 - File or directory not found.
    The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable

the same error that has been there for a week with My View. Are both Live and My View gone or do we need a new link to use?

Hoping Tricia will see this.

When I tried Live, it would not take my email address, kept getting the red circle around it, so I tried another same story. Something must be up with them.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've been doing Live the last few days and haven't had any problems. Is it happening all the time or just on a specific survey topic?
    Sunshine Rewards

Its working now, they could of been updating and the system was down I am thinking.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by m 'n c View Post
    I've been doing Live the last few days and haven't had any problems. Is it happening all the time or just on a specific survey topic?
    today was the first time I have had this problem with Live. The link for My View has not worked for a week now. Live is yellow so someone must have gotten in. I will try again when I get home, I don't do surveys are the office.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've noticed MV being down as well. Glad Live has just been a 1 time issue for you so far. I'll see what I can find out.
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm wondering if they are switching everything over to Live now that it is the same company?

I'm seeing Live credits hitting accounts in the last few hours but no MV all day.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm wondering if they are switching everything over to Live now that it is the same company?

I'm seeing Live credits hitting accounts in the last few hours but no MV all day.
    nothing for me from MV except this since last Tuesday, its been red almost all the time:

404 - File or directory not found.

The resource you are looking for might have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable