Thread: Trouble tickets

Default Trouble tickets

I have an issue! I placed an order, no credit. Sent in a ticket. Nothing yet. Placed another order, again, no credit. Put in a ticket yesterday, it was CLOSED, not referred to the merchant. This is the 3rd time I have clicked through to this merchant, all 3 times I have had to submit a ticket. What is going on? I am not going to say the name, but I do hope Tricia or someone else can help.

Have you looked at the closed trouble ticket? Sometimes, Tricia comments inside the TT. Are you sure you haven't gotten credit? Have you looked back in you history around the days that you made the purchase or the 10 or 21 days after the purchase?

If it was closed, there is probably a comment. HTH
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Tricia looked into it. I guess it is my bad luck, i have another merchant that i have to ticket every time, but so far they have always come through. It is all good now

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

For some reason I always have to file TT for BestBuy. Not sure what the deal is but I've learned to accept it. Maybe this is your version of my BestBuy issue.
    Sunshine Rewards