Thread: Save 80% on Jewelry With Our Exclusive Code

Default Save 80% on Jewelry With Our Exclusive Code

We are excited to announce an exclusive deal we have with Gloss Jewelry for two days only (Tuesday and Wednesday). When you use our coupon code GLOSS80 you can save 80% on everything on their site! This is the best deal that we have ever seen from them. They are clearing out inventory so once items sell out, they will be gone for good.

Here are some of our favorite items after the discount:

• Extra Large Ball Chain Necklace, 24″ for $1.52
    • Got the Look Bracelet with Large Beads for $1.80
    • Red Crystal Strand Bracelet for $2.00
    • Pearlessence Earrings for $3.00
    • Stamped with Love Inspirational Necklaces for $4.20

This is not the kind of junk jewelry that turns your fingers green. Everything is nickel-free. Their inventory turn-over time is YOUR chance to stock up for yourself and for gifts.

Sale ends July 9. Must use code GLOSS80. Plus get 7% cash back from Sunshine Rewards!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

WOW! Thanks for posting this. I ordered $212 worth of jewelry and only paid $42 + shipping!!! I actually had several more pieces in my shopping cart but decided I better not go too crazy HAD to have the turquoise necklace though....

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

I placed an order as soon as we got the code late last night and am actually considering placing another one just to have things to put away as gifts. Some of those necklaces for $4 are just a steal. Especially considering a lot of what I wear when I travel came from them. I don't worry about taking necklaces at that price with me when I go places but at the same time I get a lot of compliments on them.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Just made my order. What great deals! I ordered for birthday and Christmas gifts.

These also inspired me to possible make my own clusters to add on to the necklaces and carriers that I bought

Wendy Hale
    Authorized Disney Vacation Planner Ask me about $50 onboard credit on all new Disney Cruise Line bookings and $25 Disney Gift Card for any Disney Resort Vacation bookings!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Affiliated with MouseEarVacations.com | Vacations By Wendy Facebook Page | Disney Travel Newsletter Sign-up
    Email me at WendyH@CrusingCo.com for no obligation quotes on Walt Disney World Vacations, Disney Cruise Line vacation, Adventures by Disney, Disneyland Resort vacations!!!

Quote Originally Posted by wendyburger View Post
    These also inspired me to possible make my own clusters to add on to the necklaces and carriers that I bought
    Did you see the Fire Mountain Gems sale? They have all kinds of charm and bead type stuff on sale right now. I am not crafty by any stretch of the imagination but looking at their stuff makes me want to be!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

If anyone missed this deal, it has now been opened up in general through the end of the month with code CHARM80.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs