Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is this the place to announce I made Super Member?

The emails have gone out and you can now apply to get into the SM forum! This is particularly helpful if you are interested in trying out the "new" ResearchforGood/SaySoForGood and need some help with that.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Found the group and requested access.
    I did get this SM e-mail, it seems to be the ones at the end of a quarter that I don't get.

Be sure to check your spam folders. I think sometimes the paid emails (the one at the end of the quarter) are more likely to go to spam.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

I just signed up, and it's already my 1st time making it to the Super Members club; I was proud Glad to see you made it back!! I received the e-mail; and the instructions weren't 100% aligned with what I ended up doing, but I am pretty sure I did what I had to do.

Ever since Christmas almost all the surveys have had red lights in front of them, and that's hurting, do you know if they will all start going green soon?

Also, we have always wanted to go on a Disney Cruise (Always end up going to WDW instead...my favorite place in the entire world) Never been to NYC either, but where are you wanting to take your cruise to?

Thanks for the cordial reply and all your help,
    Josh

Quote Originally Posted by jrgeorge View Post
    I just signed up, and it's already my 1st time making it to the Super Members club; I was proud Glad to see you made it back!! I received the e-mail; and the instructions weren't 100% aligned with what I ended up doing, but I am pretty sure I did what I had to do.

Ever since Christmas almost all the surveys have had red lights in front of them, and that's hurting, do you know if they will all start going green soon?

Also, we have always wanted to go on a Disney Cruise (Always end up going to WDW instead...my favorite place in the entire world) Never been to NYC either, but where are you wanting to take your cruise to?

Thanks for the cordial reply and all your help,
    Josh
    We are going up into Canada to Nova Scotia, Halfax. My husband hates beaches-which is sad, but I hope he enjoys this cruise.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Be sure to check your spam folders. I think sometimes the paid emails (the one at the end of the quarter) are more likely to go to spam.
    I checked there, nothing. just strange that I don't get them so often. Not a big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by jrgeorge View Post

Josh
    1st quarter of the year is always slow, Mondays are slow at first, usually get better as the day goes on.

We took one up to Halifax maybe 14 years ago and LOVED it! The people were so nice. We saw a bunch of Titanic stuff. Had a nice lunch. They were filming some kind of movie there at the time with a submarine so we saw that. I think we might have even done some kind of tour. It was really terrific and we have always talked about going back.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    We took one up to Halifax maybe 14 years ago and LOVED it! The people were so nice. We saw a bunch of Titanic stuff. Had a nice lunch. They were filming some kind of movie there at the time with a submarine so we saw that. I think we might have even done some kind of tour. It was really terrific and we have always talked about going back.
    LOL, they were probably filming Titanic. I am excited. We took a cruise around Manhattan, on a Ferry boat with our son. The Ferry turned around right in front of his apartment, he lives on the East River across from Manhattan. I am excited to cruise past the Statue of Liberty on DCL.

There are some openings on our cruise again, because of some big "DVC cruises" that opened up. People jumped ship and got better deals on other cruises.
    Last edited by OhMari; 01-05-2016 at 01:40 PM.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards