Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can you guys tell me about the Napster offer?

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

Default Can you guys tell me about the Napster offer?

What is this offer about? Is it a free trial? What is included in the free trial? When you sign up do you pay a monthly fee and D/l unlimited numbers of songs? I use Apple itunes and pay per track so this might be good for me. I just can't quite figure out how it works. Is it a good crediter?
    Sunshine Rewards

Hi Janet - I did this one but never used it. You do have to download software. I can't remember what the cost was or if it was free -- I did it when it was in the SM lounge -- but it definately was a good creditor.

I did it, I downloaded many songs but then was unable to do anything with them. Not compatable with IPOD so I no longer have the service. I, on the other hand, never got credit for this one.
    Sunshine RewardsShirley

ChickiePants is offline Next thing you know, Chingy will be showing up on your doorstep!

I tried it because I used to have Napster and just got a new mp3 player. It credited pretty fast, though I did have to get the software (free). You use your cc, which will be charged if you don't cancel, but it's completely free for 7 days and if you decide you don't like it you can switch to the non-paid version with no hassle at ALL. It's a very good offer. I liked it!

Thanks for all the responses. I think I will try this one tomorrow. It won't work for my IPOD apparently but maybe it will work for the girls mixsticks. I can't seem to get anything else to work on those but the mix clips. Thanks again.
    Sunshine Rewards

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I did the free trial, and downloaded a TON of music. My dh has a software program (that he bought somewhere...perfectly legal thankyouverymuch) that converts the file type to allow it to play on iPods. I have no idea what the name of it is, and he is sleeping, so I'll ask him tomorrow what the program name is.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Can you explain how it works? Do you have to pay for the music you download in addition to the amount you pay for the service?
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I think I heard on the dis that you can get them on ipods in a round about way. Basically once you "buy" them from Napster you can burn them to a cd. Once on a cd you can then import the cd into itunes and it should work. I am going to try this one in July if it is still around so I can work towards SM for next quarter.
    Sunshine Rewards

Janet--If you do this one let me know how it works. I have an ipod, but my daughter just got a cheapie MP3, so I bet it might work with it. Any info you can supply would be great. BTW, I joined SR through the link you had posted on TGM a while back. I love SR--so thanks for the tip!

Hey there!!! I haven't quite figured out how Napster works Most of the stuff says paid. My question is if I have to pay a monthly fee why would I also pay to download music??? I can download paid music anytime I want from itunes for no monthly fee. I haven't downloaded anything to see if it works on the mixstick because I don't want to pay for something I am already paying for. Im lost and that is for SURE!!! Ill let you know if I figure something out. On top of that I still don't have credit for it. Im glad you love SR! I would bet a fair percentage of TGMers would love it because it all the same anal personality and obsessive behaviors
    Sunshine Rewards