Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New SR Opinion Network

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    Tricia

I am locked out of Your Survey for going on a week, opened a trouble ticket with them and havent heard anything, if you wouldnt mind looking into when you get a chance? I use only one computer for all surveys I do. Thanks Melanie
    Unfortunately, they are not one that we can do anything about. Everything is automatic on their end based on their fraud prevention technology. The only 2 that we can work with on getting people unblocked are SR Opinion Network and Greenfield.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    does that mean we should only do their surveys on the exact same computer?
    It doesn't have to be the exact same computer. But if you start logging in from other cities than what you are registered with them, their system will flag it that you might be trying to cheat.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    It doesn't have to be the exact same computer. But if you start logging in from other cities than what you are registered with them, their system will flag it that you might be trying to cheat.
    got it, will lessen the temptation to do them on my work computer which I shouldn't do anyway. My company is based in MN and sites often pick up the location of the servers.
    thank you

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    got it, will lessen the temptation to do them on my work computer which I shouldn't do anyway. My company is based in MN and sites often pick up the location of the servers.
    thank you
    I did a survey and got this message, I have not had since we began these surveys I had forgotten this screen does not credit if you see its a waste of time.

Jtowner

Success! You’ve completed this survey.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did a survey and got this message, I have not had since we began these surveys I had forgotten this screen does not credit if you see its a waste of time.

Jtowner

Success! You’ve completed this survey.
    I got the same and it did NOT credit ;(
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I still haven't gotten any surveys since the initial one when this first came available. I filled out all the profiles but every time I check is always says "No surveys are available". The light is often green. On the Surveys page where it has "your monthly completions" it doesn't even show a "0".

Quote Originally Posted by couponqueen View Post
    I still haven't gotten any surveys since the initial one when this first came available. I filled out all the profiles but every time I check is always says "No surveys are available". The light is often green. On the Surveys page where it has "your monthly completions" it doesn't even show a "0".
    I wonder if you also got locked out for fraud early on. Send me an email with the email address you use for SR, the email address you use for the surveys, and your SR user number.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by couponqueen View Post
    I have a few for August (not getting as many as I did at first) and my "monthly completions" shows the same thing so I am guessing that it doesn't show how many we complete.

Are there now issues with these crediting? I've done three today and only one has credited.

Quote Originally Posted by tarheelpat View Post
    Are there now issues with these crediting? I've done three today and only one has credited.
    Not that I know of. We almost never have trouble with these. But if we are seeing them, let me know and I can have SG pull the log files to look for individual issues.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs