Page 12 of 14 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 LastLast

Thread: New SR Opinion Network

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Not that I know of. We almost never have trouble with these. But if we are seeing them, let me know and I can have SG pull the log files to look for individual issues.
    I completed one 10 minutes ago that has not credited. $1.10 on protein bars included a home product test. I got the correct completion page at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I completed one 10 minutes ago that has not credited. $1.10 on protein bars included a home product test. I got the correct completion page at the end.
    I just did that same one and did not get credit. SG is at a work function tonight but will fix it when he gets back to his hotel.

He had to make a change this afternoon around 3 or so because they made a tweak on one of their surveys that resulted in us paying back double what members should have gotten. We caught it almost immediately but apparently the fix that he made to it ended up breaking the whole creditor. ARGH!

IT issues are the worst. Thanks for letting us know quickly. This is one that we can fix on our end and have everyone crediting on time again by tomorrow morning!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

I just did that same one and did not get credit. SG is at a work function tonight but will fix it when he gets back to his hotel.

He had to make a change this afternoon around 3 or so because they made a tweak on one of their surveys that resulted in us paying back double what members should have gotten. We caught it almost immediately but apparently the fix that he made to it ended up breaking the whole creditor. ARGH!

IT issues are the worst. Thanks for letting us know quickly. This is one that we can fix on our end and have everyone crediting on time again by tomorrow morning!
    thanks for the great service! who replies to member problems after 9PM other than you!

I did the $1.10 one that didnt credit, also did one on a new cereal that didnt credit either.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by mellymel261 View Post
    I did the $1.10 one that didnt credit, also did one on a new cereal that didnt credit either.
    These should be all caught up now.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

My missing one was there this morning. Thank you and thank you to SG.

I'm happy to say that both of my missing credits came in, one a couple hours after I posted and the other some time after I went to bed.

Thanks for the help! Surveys are showing up and I completed one that credited immediately

I did a survey on streaming services, iTunes radio in particular, and it didn't credit, it's been at least 30 minutes. I had no trouble back a few days ago when others were reporting issues.

I completed one about 45 min ago. Got the correct completion page. $1.90, 20 minutes on wearable tech jewelry. No credit. Are these still having issues?
    Jan