Page 8 of 14 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: New SR Opinion Network

Quote Originally Posted by russellh View Post
    Just took one on travel for $0.50 that said it would be 15 minutes- took about 30 minutes- got to the end and got "Thank you for participating! Unfortunately the survey you're attempting to access has been closed or you previously participated." Since I have not previously participated I am guessing it closed while I was taking it- guess I should have rushed my answers instead of taking my time to answer them accurately . . .
    I took that one too and it sure was longer than 15 minutes. I guess I got lucky and finished it before it closed as I was able to complete and get credit; sorry you did not.

For those of you getting NO surveys at all from the new SR Survey Network, did you by any chance try to do surveys from an IP address that is not close to where you live?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Hmm. I have no clue. I believe I took the survey at my house but it was so long ago I can't really be sure.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    For those of you getting NO surveys at all from the new SR Survey Network, did you by any chance try to do surveys from an IP address that is not close to where you live?
    I did one early this evening at home for $2.20 for a pet delivery gift box, completed it and got message that the survey closed, but they appreciated my participation. Funny thing, I was going to check out the company because their products interested me. Not now!

Quote Originally Posted by rockchallker92 View Post
    I did one early this evening at home for $2.20 for a pet delivery gift box, completed it and got message that the survey closed, but they appreciated my participation. Funny thing, I was going to check out the company because their products interested me. Not now!
    Sorry to hear that- I did it last night and mine did credit- But mine was $2.40. At least this one was around the 20 minutes it said it was going to take. It did sound interesting- BarkBox was the name I believe . . .

I really wish these companies would do a better job on the way they close down a survey- such as base their quotas on the number of people who successfully get into the survey instead of shutting it based on completions. I would guess that is how most of them do it and why it is only an issue with a few survey companies.
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus

Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Yes, we moved March 1, 2015 and we have a new IP address. We had to cancel our tv and internet service with Charter and we have a new account and IP address.

Still haven't gotten any surveys since I did the first one when you first posted about this. I did all the profiles. Maybe I just don't fit any of the criteria but it's been weeks now. I always do these from my home computer. I clear my cookies every other day.

Quote Originally Posted by couponqueen View Post
    Still haven't gotten any surveys since I did the first one when you first posted about this. I did all the profiles. Maybe I just don't fit any of the criteria but it's been weeks now. I always do these from my home computer. I clear my cookies every other day.
    From my experiences with surveys you have to clean cookies often, I clean mine at least 10 or more times a day, Your computer kets to any temporary files and cookies, does not run right and surveys are more likely not to credit. I think that been a big part of your problem, try it and see if it works for you. I kept trying things when I first started doing surveys, I had to learn and weed things out, a put a lot time into what works and what does not.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Watch out for a $2 one on cell phones took whole thing completed got to end and said sorry. not right that this happens with the larger crediting surveys

Took a 20 minute survey on Debt Collector letters, got to the end, and got the notice the survey was now all filled but thanks for helping . . . . I completed it, how about you actually pay me for it? I hate those ones . . .
    Super Member Since 1Q13, and 2 time Super Member Plus