Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Greenfield Issues?

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am 4640, I used FF and am going to try to see if you see my click, I am going to try now, ( have GF screen up, do you see me, If you posted credits I did not get any from you for my 3 days that I did not get credit. I was thinking when you get that a different questionnaire, even though you get out of it and erase the cookies is it possible it routes you to a different site.

Jtowner
    GF still is not showing a clickthru for you today.

We haven't heard back from them on the missing credits yet. We're getting closer because they at least now have the list of what is missing. But they want to figure out WHY they are missing before they give us credits. So if something is still broken, we don't have to go through the whole process again. But I actually see you on the list of the missing for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    GF still is not showing a clickthru for you today.

We haven't heard back from them on the missing credits yet. We're getting closer because they at least now have the list of what is missing. But they want to figure out WHY they are missing before they give us credits. So if something is still broken, we don't have to go through the whole process again. But I actually see you on the list of the missing for the 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th.
    I used chrome that time but I have a GF screen up, it sounds like that is why I am not getting credit. Something has to be wrong with there end, I have never had issues with my browsers, I click in on windows 8 after 2:30, moved to my windows 7 which is easier to control cookies and that where I completed it. I have a GF screen up now, do not want to waste my time if you still are no seeing it. I just got credit for Your and Amp.

Jtowner

I used my same info and tried again, this is the completion screen you get for GF

CONGRATULATIONS!
    You’ve successfully completed the study. We have logged your responses and you now qualify for our $50,000 sweepstakes.

Thank you for taking time out of your day to share your thoughts! We strive to make sure that you have the best possible survey taking experience. After all, your opinion always counts!

Click here to go back to Sunshine Rewards Members Area

I guess I still did not show, again no credit
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-09-2015 at 06:19 PM.
    Jtowner

completed DS at 8:30 has not credited. Went through about 7-8 before I got one that I could complete. Will see if it credits at 10.

I have had SO much trouble with GF. For almost a year went from getting DS about 90%+ down to maybe 10-15%, Finally had a really good quarter last quarter and now all these crediting problems. but only for some members

since last Thursday - 4 completed DS that have not credited. 2 SM that did not credit.
    Last edited by SCard; 07-09-2015 at 09:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    completed DS at 8:30 has not credited. Went through about 7-8 before I got one that I could complete. Will see if it credits at 10.

I have had SO much trouble with GF. For almost a year went from getting DS about 90%+ down to maybe 10-15%, Finally had a really good quarter last quarter and now all these crediting problems. but only for some members

since last Thursday - 4 completed DS that have not credited. 2 SM that did not credit.
    I am having the same issues, Trish did not even show that I quick on GF surveys today, yet I completed and did not get credit. Have you been getting VIP at times when you are looking for a survey in GF or 2 Cents. It goes to this big long questionaire and after the 1st time it happened to me, i caught on and get out out it, then erase the 3 cookies it makes. Have you had this happen to You?

Okay I went to my laptop and tired using a different email address that I use in 2 cents surveys and can not believe this it did credit. Maybe it has something to do with our emails address, since I used the same one and did not get credit, used another and did get credit, now I am really confused. I will have to think about that, and the fact the laptop did not have my cable connection into it, just using WIfi, but I also did get that VIP page to fill out during the survey and I click out and erased the cookies, and no issues, go figure. Maybe Trish will have some ideas.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I am having the same issues, Trish did not even show that I quick on GF surveys today, yet I completed and did not get credit. Have you been getting VIP at times when you are looking for a survey in GF or 2 Cents. It goes to this big long questionaire and after the 1st time it happened to me, i caught on and get out out it, then erase the 3 cookies it makes. Have you had this happen to You?

Okay I went to my laptop and tired using a different email address that I use in 2 cents surveys and can not believe this it did credit. Maybe it has something to do with our emails address, since I used the same one and did not get credit, used another and did get credit, now I am really confused. I will have to think about that, and the fact the laptop did not have my cable connection into it, just using WIfi, but I also did get that VIP page to fill out during the survey and I click out and erased the cookies, and no issues, go figure. Maybe Trish will have some ideas.

Jtowner
    no questionare in the surveys I have done. I changed the e-mail address last September in hopes that I might get more GF but that did not work either. End of March, just about one year after I started getting "sorry no surveys" all the time, things changed and I was back to 90% with GF and now this problem.

2nd hour and no credit for the survey.

will be interested if Tricia can see my click (s) through tonight as I went through at least 6 before I got one; was surprised to get that many opportunites

so it's not just me then that's been having issues with GF this week.

I did 3 last week and nothing....I completed one yesterday and one this morning and nothing again. I hope they fix it soon!

Quote Originally Posted by buddypooh View Post
    I did 3 last week and nothing....I completed one yesterday and one this morning and nothing again. I hope they fix it soon!
    I give up trying to figure out what is going on with GF, light is green got a new movie survey, where they always credited today it did not, yet the light is green. Could be something is wrong with the green light, it seems more of us are saying no credit, than saying we got credit. I saw one post from Ikat that completed a GF. Trish are still working on this with your contact, I do not think I have ever been this confused understanding GF.

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-12-2015 at 10:34 AM.
    Jtowner

I too decided to try DS when I saw it was green Copied the URL while I was in the survey (Tricia used to need that), completed it, did a screen shot all just in case it did not credit but it did. It was a Toluna.

JTowner - I used my "regular" GF e-mail address which is different from my SR one. Sorry yours did not credit.
    Hopefully tomorrow Tricia will be able to get some info from Greenfield.

so since 7/2 I have had 2 DS credit, 4 did not and 2 SM did not. 50-50 on Toluna or other surveys.

i am glad you got one to credit, the other day when I did get one, you did not, so it seems to be sporadic, mine was on a new movie coming in September. I have never had a survey on movies that did not credit. I went to my laptap and tried to do one that I used for 2 cents. The other day that worked, I will post after the hour. I am not sure I have a good feeling on this either, it also was a movie survey on a different new movie.

Jtowner

Ok, now I do not know what to think, The movie survey done on my laptop, using my wifi connection, credited and using email that i used with 2cents. What this means to me is my Ip address with my cable connection, GF is not recognizing, which Trish did say she did not even see me click on GF the day we discussed it, this is similar to what happened a few years back, when GF would not let us get surveys, I used a different email address, which have
    been using the same since that point, and having no issues getting survey. I really think Trish will have to get to the bottom of this for all of us,

Jtowner
    Last edited by jtowner; 07-12-2015 at 12:27 PM.
    Jtowner