Thread: SW AirFare--booking through 10/31

Default SW AirFare--booking through 10/31

Got a DING this AM...Southwest has released booking dates through Oct. 31st! If you have the SW DING downloaded there is also a 15% discount/promo code with the DING. This is especially good for all those going within the Disney Free Dining dates.

So, go get em'!!
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

Yeah! We were finally able to book our return flight!!
    Christina
    Sunshine Rewards

Bless you!! I was able to book a flight for fall break that will allow my kids to stay in school almost all day but us to make it to WDW in time for MNSSHP. YEA!!!
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Bless you!! I was able to book a flight for fall break that will allow my kids to stay in school almost all day but us to make it to WDW in time for MNSSHP. YEA!!!
    Oh, I almost forgot about the SR cruise dates...this would be good for those also, right?

oh, how I wish I could go then
    I'M DEB And I'm Making My Way Back To Disney..With Sunshine Rewards...One Click At A Time!

Deb Tokarski -Mouse World Travel, An Authorized Disney Vacation Planner

Booking Disney Destinations (Disney World, DisneyLand, Disney Cruises & Adventures by Disney)
    as well as Sandals & Beaches Resorts and other destinations & other cruise lines worldwide!!

For more information and a free no-obligation quote email me at: deb@mouseworldtravel.com
    You can also Friend me on Facebook--> Deb Tee
    Your Dreams are a Wish Away with ME and I am ready to help you find your Dream Vacation!!

m4travels is offline Deep breaths, everyone. Stay calm. Back away from the computer.

Quote Originally Posted by Pooh's Pal View Post
    Oh, I almost forgot about the SR cruise dates...this would be good for those also, right?

oh, how I wish I could go then
    Partner Dude and I are going to be talking about this tonight. The price from LA to MCO is not that bad....I just don't know if he can get the time off of work.
    Dude
    Oh, the tangled web we weave when first we practice to deceive.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

deb.....

I got this email yesterday too........I did check the dates for the cruise time and it was pretty good.........I soooooo want to book my flights (even if I don't go on the cruise....) UGHHHHHHH I am torn!

Pamela
    Pamela

Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

The only break I took at work yesterday was to hit up southwest and book our airline tickets. We got 2 great nonstop flights from HOU to MCO. Super excited. Now I can relax until May 1 when MNSSHP tix go on sale.
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by pbhall13 View Post
    deb.....

I got this email yesterday too........I did check the dates for the cruise time and it was pretty good.........I soooooo want to book my flights (even if I don't go on the cruise....) UGHHHHHHH I am torn!

Pamela
    Same here.....
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

nicholfamily5 is offline I can't tell you how often I wake up in the night and that's the first thing I think of

I checked it out and the flight down would be great but the flight back would be more. I hate it when that happens!
    I want to book a room only for the 22nd but I'm not sure what rates or codes to use. I'll have to check it out when I am more alert.
    Sunshine Rewards
    "A size 2 is not fat! Nor will it ever be. And being a size 0 doesn't make you beautiful. To all girls with butts, boobs, hips and a waist, put on a bikini put it on and stay strong." -Jennifer Love Hewitt

Holler if you find anything, Kristen. I need a room only for 10/21 and 22 and need it to be cheap cheap cheap since it's just me and maybe my friend, but not sure I have anyone to share the cost of that with.