Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Surveys Down This Month

Default Surveys Down This Month

Survey numbers seem WAAAY down compared to usual across the board this week (not just the Greenfield tech issues). Is everyone burnt out? Are you seeing less opportunities?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Survey numbers seem WAAAY down compared to usual across the board this week (not just the Greenfield tech issues). Is everyone burnt out? Are you seeing less opportunities?
    completed Global did not credit last night
    completed TAP did not credit today

SH - don't do them much anymore, I rarely get into one even if the light is green for hours

no opportunities for Say S2 2 or 3
    Harris is gone

Not as many opportunities for me for Opinion Network, wonder if there are more during the day when I work

Doing well with YS, Live, AMPs, some Unis, TAP was pretty good until today, Samp don't have time to try.

I do surveys every day, need $$ for next years WDW trip!

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I spent over an hour last night in TAP to have one that I FINALLY got not credit.

One of the new surveys didnt credit last night

Daily didnt credit last night

And I am blocked from yoursurveys for some unknown reason so I am no longer able to take that one.

I NEVER get a global even though green

This month has been pretty bad so far for me
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

I am having a lot of issues with Greenfield where I get through an entire survey and then Greenfield screen tells me I didn't qualify after spending 20-25 minutes taking it. Kind of aggravating and makes me not want to take others

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

I've been busy with work and family so I haven't had the time this month to give them a fair try. I was able to get 2 fairly quickly last night when I tried so I'll probably keep trying to get a few in every day.
    Sunshine Rewards

I was gone for a week and only did one quick opinion central daily while there. Once home, I see lots of red lights, but I am trying a few each day. I am a little burned out

I mainly have red lights over here.

Numbers are looking a little more normal with the exception of Research for Good, which seems REALLY low. I know Greenfield is still crediting spotty. Hopefully we will get another manual credit batch from them at the end of the week. Opinion Central and LiveSample are both green now, with as much as 80% of people who try them getting credit today. They must have all of a sudden loaded a lot more.

If you are looking to try any, I would start with SR Opinion Network, Opinion Central, and LiveSample right now. Followed by YourSurveys and Greenfield (but know the Greenfield may not credit immediately).
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

nothing for me for DS(won't credit anyway), nothing for Opinion Network, no Global, nothing for the 3 RFGs. got the others you mentioned before work. Shouldn't surveys be plentiful about this time of the month? usually there is at least 1-2 I can get into around this time of day.

I am finally getting surveys again. I think sometimes it has to do with your demographics, especially your zip code.

And I tried Tap with a red lite and I got a surveyand it credited. I moved a few months ago and have a new zip code and I have been getting a lot more surveys just in the last few weeks compared to the last two years. My goal is to make super member. I remember the days when it was so easy.

Edit post; "your Survey" did not credit for me. Which is normal for me, my percentage is 50/50.
    Last edited by OhMari; 08-11-2015 at 08:03 PM.