Page 38 of 64 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

There are some of the low paying ones when I click on, I automatically get disqualified - I don't answer any questions just rerouted back to SR.

Also, I had one that said it was a smartphone survey, so I put in my number, got the text message, clicked on the link and was told that this survey couldn't be taken on a smartphone!! What the heck!!!

I'm trying to make super member the quarter after taking most of the year off. I've done ok but after today, I will no longer attempt any Say So for Good survey - I was in two and got booted for no reason - and then it's all the same health questions and never qualifying for anything.
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

if anything ON is getting worse for me. Today, got into 2 (both .48), kicked out of 6.
    Last edited by SCard; 09-21-2016 at 05:59 AM.

I completed three surveys this morning and only one credited!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Is anyone else having problems? Did you report them directly to them? They should be able to look them up for you ASAP.

I'm seeing some credits coming through today. More this afternoon than this morning though.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Is anyone else having problems? Did you report them directly to them? They should be able to look them up for you ASAP.

I'm seeing some credits coming through today. More this afternoon than this morning though.
    with credits, no. But I am getting kicked out of probably 75% of the survey opportunities I see from ON the last 3-4 days. starting to feel like a waste of time.

I have noticed over the last few months that when I had ON that did not credit, the credits would show up in my account 3-4 days later; did not contact them about the credits.

I didn't report to them - I didn't know I could. I'll go do that know. Thanks.

I emailed them - they said I clicked on five surveys but only completed one - I don't know how that happened but I did complete three. win some, lose some. Moving on to the next survey....
    Last edited by gpp2001; 10-06-2016 at 03:05 PM. Reason: update
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

completed 3, only 2 credited. one that did not credit was over $1 on new cell phone.

a lot more frequently not getting credits for ON.

Today, $2.40 5 min business survey
    yesterday, over $1 on antacids
    Thursday over $1
    close to $5 in missing credits since last Thursday

did not e-mail them as they don't seem to get why I am contacting them and for the last few months missing credits were coming through on their own, not the case any more.

between all the ones I get kicked out of and missing credits, not sure it's worth the time. several I got errors at the end too.
    Last edited by SCard; 10-11-2016 at 04:49 PM.

If you continue to not get credits and they are not giving them to you (or at least researching them) when you email the address that we have on that page, please copy me on it so that I can forward it to my contact there and have them deal with it. I know the email address you get goes to more of a customer service person, but I can also forward everything right to the tech staff.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    If you continue to not get credits and they are not giving them to you (or at least researching them) when you email the address that we have on that page, please copy me on it so that I can forward it to my contact there and have them deal with it. I know the email address you get goes to more of a customer service person, but I can also forward everything right to the tech staff.
    thank you, I wrote down all the details before I started a survey the other night and of course that one credited.

Last night had one that errored out and another that when I completed it got the "sorry your profile.." did not e-mail about those 2 as before their response was the survey closed while I was taking it.

Very frustrating as I had so many problems last Spring and them around June no more problems, got into tons of their surveys all credited.
    Noticed over the summer when I did not get credits they showed up in my account a few days later on their own; that seems to have stopped.

I don't know about anyone else but for every ON survey I get into I am kicked out of 5-6 others.

Will keep trying ON as there are not many regular surveys left for me to take.