Page 16 of 64 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

did one this AM, 20 minutes ($1.25) on a DVD cover for a new animated movie, all the way to the end, did my demos and end up with "unfortunately you don't qualify". got all my answers and don't qualify. don't think I will be spending much time on Opinion Network anymore. Either I don't even get into the majority of them or if I do, complete and don't qualify or my profile does not match what they are looking for.

lots of other surveys I can spend my time on and most of those I do get credit for.

I've done ok with this company this month. Agree, the ones I've been getting have been the lower amount ones-but at least I'm getting in and they are crediting(and the time is accurate-meaning the time given for the survey)
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

what's up with their mobile surveys, every time I get one I put in cell phone number and I have NEVER got one single text. Had 4 tonight on my list.nothing

Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I took a survey on Oct 19 about a Mom's Online Chat Group - I received credit for that and was asked to join the group. I got notification that the second part was ready and to log in and take part in the chat group. I completed the second part by logging in and participating yesterday but got no credit. Even though I got "Success! You've completed this survey.

So today, I get a survey to participate in the second part of the chat group again. Again, I go in and participate - answering questions, asking a question and voting on answers. I log out as I was told to do - I get to a page with the Opinion Network logo with "Success! You’ve completed this survey. And still no credit.

This is the page I get to http://sdl.precisionsample.com/e/new...d-1311f5c5f163

I don't want them to think I'm not doing my part and I would also like credit. It is $3.00 afterall.
    Quote Originally Posted by gpp2001 View Post
    I took the follow up again - I'm really not hopeful that it's going to credit. Maybe it will credit when the panel is over.

The two credits came though today!

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    what's up with their mobile surveys, every time I get one I put in cell phone number and I have NEVER got one single text. Had 4 tonight on my list.nothing

Same here!

Quote Originally Posted by leshaface View Post
    The two credits came though today!
    I got two credits yesterday and two today!! Hopefully tomorrow we'll get the $10 for completing the panel!
    Karn
    Sunshine Rewards

Member #4187

Argh!! Did anyone get this one today? "Food Opinions Study" 40 min. $3.95??? It was on healthier snacks, was an Invoke Solutions panel type with a moderator. Completed it and went to an error message page "unrecognized guid format...."

Trisha, are you able to track these with this company?

Dang-time wasted, no contest entry-and no reward.......
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by tjrj1988 View Post
    Argh!! Did anyone get this one today? "Food Opinions Study" 40 min. $3.95??? It was on healthier snacks, was an Invoke Solutions panel type with a moderator. Completed it and went to an error message page "unrecognized guid format...."

Trisha, are you able to track these with this company?

Dang-time wasted, no contest entry-and no reward.......
    I had the option, tried it and got a error code, I was very skeptical of it, and just tired it out to see if I was right, when I see over 20-25 I do not feel comfortable at all taking the time to try it. If they do the right thing later on they could give you the credit, I hope so, not very kind to do that.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

I got that food thing, and I am furious. I feel taken advantage of after answering open-ended questions for an hour.

Tricia - it would be great if you could check on this one for us.

I'll need as much specific information as you can get me about the food one and then I can follow up with them. Sometimes on panels they actually do not credit us until after the survey is closed because they don't have a way with that particular company to put the credit pixel in at the end of it. But if you get me as much info as possible, I can check on it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs