Page 26 of 64 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast

Thread: SR Opinion Network (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by arob414 View Post
    Thank you for the Survey Problem credit. All in all, between the follow-up survey and this credit, that survey was worth the trouble and time.
    glad you got the survey problem credit, I got nothing for the close to an hour I spent on the survey that had a problem. a waste of my time

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    glad you got the survey problem credit, I got nothing for the close to an hour I spent on the survey that had a problem. a waste of my time
    I'm still working through all of the emails.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I'm still working through all of the emails.
    thank you. just very frustrated with ON after last week. I make sure I take as long as they say the survey should take (write down the time I start) give thoughtful answers and had a lot of them not credit or got that my profile did not meet the requirements..... all the ones that I had problems with over $1.00. Tried using another browser too.

An email address has been added to our SR Opinion Network page for you to be able to contact them directly now as soon as you have a problem with a survey that sticks or doesn't credit at the end. Hopefully that will help us streamline the process so that they can answer you faster and let you know if what you experienced was a true disqualification or a technical glitch.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

An email address has been added to our SR Opinion Network page for you to be able to contact them directly now as soon as you have a problem with a survey that sticks or doesn't credit at the end. Hopefully that will help us streamline the process so that they can answer you faster and let you know if what you experienced was a true disqualification or a technical glitch.
    Very nice feature!
    Thank you for the credit too.

Thanks Tricia, I thought something was wrong, over the Easter Weekend, I did at least 10 surveys, and I realized nothing was crediting, I kept getting the "you don't qualify now for this survey". It just happened again on a Disney Travel Survey, I don't think they liked my answers. It was a 10 minute survey, that lasted over 10 minutes. Maybe it is doing the opposite, take too long and you get booted.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

tried e-mailing Opinion Network today, completed a $3.20 Business Decisonmaker Study and of course no credit at the end I got:
    "you don't qualify".

Over $10 in surveys in the last week that I have completed and not been paid for.

very frustrating to even try ON anymore, either I complete them and get nothing or see a lot of higher value ones this week and every one I click into I get the message that I do not qualify. why are they on my list if I don't qualify as soon as I click on it. I would rather be disqualified right away than after completing one but sure seems like a big tease to see these $2-6.00 surveys and never get in.

Was the one today the first one that you emailed them about?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Love the Smurfs

yes, got a reply that my request had been received and was being reviewed by their support staff.

Hope they have some info for me; I am at a loss as to why I have had so many surveys that end up with an error or "my profile does not match".

will update when I hear anything

this was their reply today:

Mar 31, 05:24

Thank you for contacting us,

Sorry for the inconvenience you have faced. Sunshine Rewards is a partner of ours and is responsible for paying survey incentives in our relationship follow up with them on this question. We provide the surveys, they provide the rewards.

Thank you,

Precision Sample Support
    support@precisionsample.zendesk.com