Thread: Greenfield/Toluna Surveys (Official Thread)

Hybrid View

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Anyone having luck with these surveys lately? Everytime I try one it goes straight to the no surveys available page but the light is green. I am having luck with Your2Cents. Just seemed odd.
    Sunshine Rewards

I don't usually do the daily survey anymore because it always seemed I'd get the really long ones that didn't seem worth 65 cents. But I did one just now. It was a survey on charities and it didn't go to the congratulations page. Instead I got this:

Your answers have been received and this survey is now completed.
    We appreciate you taking the time out of your busy day to share your thoughts and opinions with us. Your input today will directly impact future products and services that everyone will enjoy.

Thanks again!

No credit of course.
    Earn Cash Back at Sunshine Rewards

until 2 weeks ago I was getting DS most days and some SM too. Now at least 50% of the time it's nothing but "sorry try again tomorrow" when I try. And the light is green most of the time.

But I am seeing DS from YS, Global, Sample Cube very regularly, like every day. Interesting that there are no GF surveys for me directly but lots through other survey companies.

Trish do you know if anything is going on with GF and 2 cents been red for 2 days now and every time I try goes immediately to nothing today? Which is odd for December, unless they shut down like Opinion for this month for budget reasons.

Jtower
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    Trish do you know if anything is going on with GF and 2 cents been red for 2 days now and every time I try goes immediately to nothing today? Which is odd for December, unless they shut down like Opinion for this month for budget reasons.

Jtower
    I noticed that we haven't had any credits in 2 days. I figured they just hadn't loaded anything yet. Let me email them and see what is up. It shouldn't just be going to nothing.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

[QUOTE=SunshineGirl;390500]I noticed that we haven't had any credits in 2 days. I figured they just hadn't loaded anything yet. Let me email them and see what is up. It shouldn't just be going to nothing.[/QUO

Thanks Trish we do need both of them for the contest. regardless if I agree with the incentive or not.

Jtowner
    Jtowner

not all that odd for me to "sorry try again tomorrow" from DS but I just completed a $1.20 ON that was a Toluna movie survey; I'd much rather have the $1.20 :-)