Page 16 of 20 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

I do not get that mesage, I stay away from microsft browsers, use Edge for emial, its always freezing, tons of people use it is what I have learn from my cable tech. I use Chrome browsers, wave is what I like its chrome, replaced torch browser, I do always clean it remove cookies I do not need when I am doing surveys, Chrome puts alot there, so does microsoft browsers. I use the cleaner several times in a course of a day, learned lesson on what to do when things were not crediting. It works for me, I would clean it make sure cookies that are not needed are not there while doing surveys, things like bing, tpad, twitter, etc. Hope this helped you, you can try and see it things change for you.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I do not get that mesage, I stay away from microsft browsers, use Edge for emial, its always freezing, tons of people use it is what I have learn from my cable tech. I use Chrome browsers, wave is what I like its chrome, replaced torch browser, I do always clean it remove cookies I do not need when I am doing surveys, Chrome puts alot there, so does microsoft browsers. I use the cleaner several times in a course of a day, learned lesson on what to do when things were not crediting. It works for me, I would clean it make sure cookies that are not needed are not there while doing surveys, things like bing, tpad, twitter, etc. Hope this helped you, you can try and see it things change for you.
    it's happening in Chrome with that error.

IPSOS seems to be a big problem, just completed a long one in Sample Champ, at the end got sent to do another survey. Not going to do any IPSOS any more.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    it's happening in Chrome with that error.

IPSOS seems to be a big problem, just completed a long one in Sample Champ, at the end got sent to do another survey. Not going to do any IPSOS any more.
    I had Ispos in Champ I took the 20 minutes to complete it and it did complete for me, so could it be a time issue, do not recall what is was about now but I am very careful with the timeframe.
    Jtowner

cleared cookies, opened Chrome. nothing else is open and got the error again. thanks for the suggestion.

final update:

cleared cookies before I went to bed, this morning launched Chrome, nothing else is open on my laptop. Tried YS:

This page isn’t workingys.cint.com redirected you too many times.
    Try clearing your cookies.
    ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

finished Dynata, cleared cookies again. attempted YS:

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

last 3-4 days, same error over and over

I just tired getting in to check and I got the regular page looking for a survey, you may want to contact support at Your and see what is up for you.
    Jtowner

tried and got the ITraffic page, answered all the questions at the end get:

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

came back for one more try, got Ipsos, completed and credited!
    Last edited by SCard; 03-24-2023 at 12:47 PM.

still getting this 90+% of the time, really don't think it's my computer; changed nothing on it last week to cause YS not to work.

ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

end of month/quarter would understand it they have no surveys but this is not the message for that.

I just finished one now and I did not have any issues with it.
    Jtowner

I just finished one now and I did not have any issues with it.
    thanks, found their website and submitted a ticket.

It's list under yoursurveys/zendesk