Page 17 of 20 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

this morning sent into Ipsos and roundtable something and when I did not get in, got that same error.

This afternoon, not getting into any but seeing this now: No more surveys available. Sorry!

looks like the normal message.

Our numbers are definitely down for them compared to December-Feb. But they are higher than August to November. So they must really ebb and flow a lot in inventory. We're down about 40% from our peak month with them, which was January. And down about 15% from last March's total.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    Our numbers are definitely down for them compared to December-Feb. But they are higher than August to November. So they must really ebb and flow a lot in inventory. We're down about 40% from our peak month with them, which was January. And down about 15% from last March's total.
    always expect less availability at the end of the month/quarter. It was days of that weird error that had me wondering if there was an issue.
    Less concerned now that I am just getting the regular no surveys screen.

2 days in a row, finish Your Survey expecting to get the credit screen and end up with:

400 Bad Request
    The server could not comply with the request since it is either malformed or otherwise incorrect.

both were Ipsos.

since the contest started another 3 that I completed and was kicked back to do another survey.All Ipsos

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    2 days in a row, finish Your Survey expecting to get the credit screen and end up with:

400 Bad Request
    The server could not comply with the request since it is either malformed or otherwise incorrect.

both were Ipsos.

since the contest started another 3 that I completed and was kicked back to do another survey.All Ipsos
    I emailed my Cint rep to see if she can look into it.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

thank you. would just stay away from them but trying to get as many entries in the contest as I can; have a trip booked to Disney for next spring.

thank you. would just stay away from them but trying to get as many entries in the contest as I can; have a trip booked to Disney for next spring.
    I have had issues with Ispos doing them with your, I stopped doing them because it did not credit, so it is just not you, I understand how you feel.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have had issues with Ispos doing them with your, I stopped doing them because it did not credit, so it is just not you, I understand how you feel.
    thanks. sorry it is happening to you as well.

IPSOS is pretty much all I get from YS, 5-6 times or more, seems pointless to keep doing them.

thanks. sorry it is happening to you as well.

IPSOS is pretty much all I get from YS, 5-6 times or more, seems pointless to keep doing them.
    The only time I found out they worked fine was with Sayso.
    Jtowner

I have a back credit in my account today (have not done any so that must be it), if it was from your e-mail, thank you.