Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

I've noticed that our overall revenue from these has dropped from our top survey to less than middle. And this month is looking even worse than last month. Our contact there left and the new contact isn't nearly as responsive. I wonder if they are having internal issues?

They did launch a new survey called CashInSurveys. It's not a great payout but I'll add it for a test so we can see if it might be where they are sending all their new surveys.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I've noticed that our overall revenue from these has dropped from our top survey to less than middle. And this month is looking even worse than last month. Our contact there left and the new contact isn't nearly as responsive. I wonder if they are having internal issues?

They did launch a new survey called CashInSurveys. It's not a great payout but I'll add it for a test so we can see if it might be where they are sending all their new surveys.
    might even be getting worse, in the last week I think I was only able to get a YS on 3 days.

They are very hard to get for the last month,, it now sends you to Sampilous router, then it sends you to I Traffic, both you can go in circles with just answering ?s, I gave up on weekends it
    is much harder, it can take over 30 minutes going from one to another, but can I do not understand, if now Sayso, Spectrum, And Opinion router, which is listed here as Samplious, all start using Your, I keep on going until I get away from Your router. I figure you do not have any surveys, so why are they using it, I do not get it.
    Jtowner

YS seems to be getting worse if that is possible.many days I can't even get one, but it's always green or yellow so some members are getting in.
    last month a total of 47. I used to get around 150/month.

today completed 2 only to end up with:

Unfortunately this survey was not a good match. Sorry about that! Please try the next same-payout survey to get paid on your favorite website upon completion.
    No more surveys available. Sorry!

really frustrating.

This one is actually doing okay across the board. It's our second highest single survey router. Last month was better than April, and this month is looking to be better than last month. I think some people find one that works for them and stick with that one mainly until it fizzles out. So it could be newer members getting them easier.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

June was even worse than May. 35 for June, 47 for May.
    used to average 150/month.
    disappointing how few there are now.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    June was even worse than May. 35 for June, 47 for May.
    used to average 150/month.
    disappointing how few there are now.
    34 for July, plus at least 8-10 where I completed a survey and got kicked back to do another one. 2 of those were today.

nothing in four days, have completed 3 and kicked back to do another. not sure how much time I want to spend trying.

I got one yesterday, not sure what is up with them, They seemed to be trying to use Specturm router and it does not work right, it does not go to the next page, so when I got that I clicked out of it.They are hard to get I agree.
    Jtowner

August I was able to complete 31.
    September only 15 and since the first of August, around 20 times got to the end expecting to see the completion screen but instead sent to do another survey. Most were IPSOS, thinking I may just stop doing those.

Sad to see, I used to average around 150 YS every month. :-(