Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 163

Thread: YourSurveys (Official Thread)

  1. #141
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    37,503

    Default

    So these almost completely fell off last month. Barely any credits compared to other months. But they are a little bit better starting out this month. We've already had 25% as many completions in 3 days as we did in 30 days last month. I wonder if they have fixed something?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

    Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

  2. #142
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    So these almost completely fell off last month. Barely any credits compared to other months. But they are a little bit better starting out this month. We've already had 25% as many completions in 3 days as we did in 30 days last month. I wonder if they have fixed something?
    I have 4 so far this month, 25% of what I got in September!

  3. #143
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,632

    Default

    nothing but this since 7AM this morning:

    This page isn’t workingys.cint.com redirected you too many times.
    Try clearing your cookies.
    ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

  4. #144
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,425

    Default

    It is working now for me, try it again.
    Jtowner

  5. #145
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    It is working now for me, try it again.
    20+ minute IPSOS on alcohol drinks to end with: This page isn’t workingys.cint.com redirected you too many times.
    Try clearing your cookies.
    ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

  6. #146
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,425

    Default

    I have had that same survey with your before and it did the same thing to me, Ispos does that many time with Your surveys, aslo NRG long surveys does the same thing, I stopped doing both of them and click out each time, not wasting time, LRW is another huge waste of time, Dyna ben having them a lot lately, spends 10 or longs just to get booted, and what I can tell it just because I did not say what they wanted to hear at the time.
    Jtowner

  7. #147
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I have had that same survey with your before and it did the same thing to me, Ispos does that many time with Your surveys, aslo NRG long surveys does the same thing, I stopped doing both of them and click out each time, not wasting time, LRW is another huge waste of time, Dyna ben having them a lot lately, spends 10 or longs just to get booted, and what I can tell it just because I did not say what they wanted to hear at the time.
    Ya IPSOS with YS, I feel 50-50 chance at the end, going to get kicked out to do another one.

    Dynata has had some really long ones: 30 min, 35 mins. 42 mins, 50 mins. Today had the longest I have ever seen: 105 minutes! for 50 cents, no thanks. Appreciate that we can do 4/day with them, but some are just too long.

  8. #148
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Johnstown Pa
    Posts
    2,425

    Default

    I had that same one for 105 minutes today, I just laugh and click right on out of it

    Are you doing ITC it turned green yesterday and today, I never remember it being green. So I tried it what a joke and I knew better, it is supposed to give your the survey roundable as your lend i. I feel for it have me Sampolis and I thought maybe they changed it, well spent over 20 minutes to tell me did not go through Lucid, I knew better but thought someone wlse got it. Just wondered if that is you doing them?
    Jtowner

  9. #149
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,632

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I had that same one for 105 minutes today, I just laugh and click right on out of it

    Are you doing ITC it turned green yesterday and today, I never remember it being green. So I tried it what a joke and I knew better, it is supposed to give your the survey roundable as your lend i. I feel for it have me Sampolis and I thought maybe they changed it, well spent over 20 minutes to tell me did not go through Lucid, I knew better but thought someone wlse got it. Just wondered if that is you doing them?
    no, I do not do ITC, never got much of anything except and error at the end. Have noticed that it has been green sometimes

  10. #150
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    4,632

    Default

    continuing to see this from YS:
    This page isn’t workingys.cint.com redirected you too many times.
    Try clearing your cookies.
    ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS

    Since yesterday only got into 2 IPSOS from them, complete it and get an error, no credit.

    Also quite a few times in the last 2 weeks, complete one of theirs only to get sent to do another survey.

    I do Bing/Microsoft Reward through an SR offer years ago and getting the same sort of error as YS; nothing will load.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •