Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Say So For Good (Official Thread)

[QUOTE=jtowner;396388]
    Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    I saw your post about not getting credit so I did not do any.
    Just completed the .60 one, let's see if it credits.
    it credited at 16 mins past :-)[/Q

This morning the format was changed and that is when it did not credit, tonight when I did .60 it was the way it always was, so I went on to try the .80 it was the same format as always. They
    could of tried something else and found it did not work, it was a different survey than I have ever taken on Sayso, so they fixed the problem, I did get credit for both this time.
    Back to normal again, no different format
    Jtowner

completed the .80 one today,and got the new end page but clearly says I completed it and did not get credit.
    With the Holiday contest underway, not happy that completed surveys are not being credited nor getting entries in the contest. :-(

Congratulations!

You just completed a survey and will have earned yourself a reward.

Did you know that we donate to charity every time you complete a survey? That’s something you should feel good about. To find out more you can read about

Our Mission

Thanks for stopping by. We hope to see you again soon
    Last edited by SCard; 11-23-2021 at 12:33 PM.

I still see credits coming in for those today. Does it seem that the credits are only getting dropped when you get the "new page" at the end?
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I still see credits coming in for those today. Does it seem that the credits are only getting dropped when you get the "new page" at the end?
    this is the first time I got the new page at the end and first time that a Say So did not credit for me (recently). Light was green when I tried.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    this is the first time I got the new page at the end and first time that a Say So did not credit for me (recently). Light was green when I tried.
    I did one early this morning that was the old way, today I got the new one, and again it did not credit, did that new one a week ago when they tired that new method and it did not credit
    eitCongratulations!

Did you know that we donate to charity every time you complete a survey? That’s something you should feel good about. To find out more you can read about

Our Mission

her. They should just things along that work, this way for whatever reason just does not credit. See my post avobe said the same thing before today, I agree with you Scard.

I saw the .80 just went green, so what happened to change that?
    Last edited by jtowner; 11-23-2021 at 03:21 PM.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I did one early this morning that was the old way, today I got the new one, and again it did not credit, did that new one a week ago when they tired that new method and it did not credit
    eitCongratulations!

Our Mission

her. They should just things along that work, this way for whatever reason just does not credit. See my post avobe said the same thing before today, I agree with you Scard.

I saw the .80 just went green, so what happened to change that?
    not sure there is any point in doing them. Everything looked the same, until the end. Light was green before I started, green now, but no credit for mine.

You never got back credit (s) for yours correct?

No I did not,and I did .60 today and nothing, yet the light is green now, See is Trish says something here.
    Jtowner

today the starting page for Say So is completely new, not going to try any until I know they will credit

as the same yesterday when I took the .60 and did not credit, so I thought they could of fixed it overnight, No they did not do that. Completed the .80 got the new ending again and no credit. Not sure maybe Trish will see this, not the time for this to be happening to us.

Congratulations!

Our Mission

Jtowner

The light is green so I tried it, I got this, my question is how did it end if you go the credit?

EVENT_CODE:e3134378-f81c-497d-b3e3-c95e57bb48ae

That is a new one on me, it did credit, go figure, I thought it did not work so did it twice had I know would not of done that.
    Last edited by jtowner; 11-25-2021 at 10:16 AM.
    Jtowner