Page 13 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3111213

Thread: Say So For Good (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    maybe that is the trick, I did another .80 on and watched the time on it and made it last for 23 minutes. Wonder if this is something new as today is the first time I had so much trouble with Say so in one day.

I remember years ago when Greenfield/Toluna did not credit unless it was at least 20 minutes.

Thanks!
    I know how frustrating it can be, I pass it on when I figure it out. Glad it work for you.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I know how frustrating it can be, I pass it on when I figure it out. Glad it work for you.
    didn't work today, I made .80 on local TV stations last over 30 minutes (was cleaning) and the same thing, kicked back to do another one.

what Say so is doing is just not acceptable and should not be tolerated. 5 since yesterday that I completed and not nothing for.taking people's completed surveys but do not pay them (or SR) for them.

surveys were: retail health clinics, donations to charities that serve the military, snacks my family eats, local TV stations, NCAA athletic conferences.

I'm just not going to do their surveys anymore, at least they won't get getting any more of my completed surveys and not paying me for them.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-15-2022 at 12:29 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    didn't work today, I made .80 on local TV stations last over 30 minutes (was cleaning) and the same thing, kicked back to do another one.

what Say so is doing is just not acceptable and should not be tolerated. 5 since yesterday that I completed and not nothing for.taking people's completed surveys but do not pay them (or SR) for them.

surveys were: retail health clinics, donations to charities that serve the military, snacks my family eats, local TV stations, NCAA athletic conferences.

I'm just not going to do their surveys anymore, at least they won't get getting any more of my completed surveys and not paying me for them.
    That is not right, 30 minutes is a long time for any survey to last, I think they do not have any available today, but why not say none today. I know what you mean the questions are so man, and repetitive a lot of times, how many times do you need to ask the same thing. I think when they get that way with all of questions there are none we are going to get today.

I just did one and was able to get in without all the repetitive ?s I do think that happens when they have nothing, yesterday was not the first time that happened to me.
    Last edited by jtowner; 01-16-2022 at 10:29 AM.
    Jtowner