Page 13 of 14 FirstFirst ... 311121314 LastLast

Thread: Say So For Good (Official Thread)

Quote Originally Posted by SCard View Post
    maybe that is the trick, I did another .80 on and watched the time on it and made it last for 23 minutes. Wonder if this is something new as today is the first time I had so much trouble with Say so in one day.

I remember years ago when Greenfield/Toluna did not credit unless it was at least 20 minutes.

Thanks!
    I know how frustrating it can be, I pass it on when I figure it out. Glad it work for you.
    Jtowner

Quote Originally Posted by jtowner View Post
    I know how frustrating it can be, I pass it on when I figure it out. Glad it work for you.
    didn't work today, I made .80 on local TV stations last over 30 minutes (was cleaning) and the same thing, kicked back to do another one.

what Say so is doing is just not acceptable and should not be tolerated. 5 since yesterday that I completed and not nothing for.taking people's completed surveys but do not pay them (or SR) for them.

surveys were: retail health clinics, donations to charities that serve the military, snacks my family eats, local TV stations, NCAA athletic conferences.

I'm just not going to do their surveys anymore, at least they won't get getting any more of my completed surveys and not paying me for them.
    Last edited by SCard; 01-15-2022 at 12:29 PM.

didn't work today, I made .80 on local TV stations last over 30 minutes (was cleaning) and the same thing, kicked back to do another one.

what Say so is doing is just not acceptable and should not be tolerated. 5 since yesterday that I completed and not nothing for.taking people's completed surveys but do not pay them (or SR) for them.

surveys were: retail health clinics, donations to charities that serve the military, snacks my family eats, local TV stations, NCAA athletic conferences.

I'm just not going to do their surveys anymore, at least they won't get getting any more of my completed surveys and not paying me for them.
    That is not right, 30 minutes is a long time for any survey to last, I think they do not have any available today, but why not say none today. I know what you mean the questions are so man, and repetitive a lot of times, how many times do you need to ask the same thing. I think when they get that way with all of questions there are none we are going to get today.

I just did one and was able to get in without all the repetitive ?s I do think that happens when they have nothing, yesterday was not the first time that happened to me.
    Last edited by jtowner; 01-16-2022 at 10:29 AM.
    Jtowner

getting this error code after I answer some of their usual questions. has happened 3 times, it is green so someone got in:

EVENT_CODE:098cc14c-babb-46dd-8796-918a76ef5409

getting this error code after I answer some of their usual questions. has happened 3 times, it is green so someone got in:

EVENT_CODE:098cc14c-babb-46dd-8796-918a76ef5409
    That happens sometimes, last week was awful if you keep going back in will finally work, I know its a pain but that is what I have discovered with it
    Jtowner

That happens sometimes, last week was awful if you keep going back in will finally work, I know its a pain but that is what I have discovered with it
    thanks, I did try again and ended up with: We couldn’t find a match. that I see 3-4 times just about every day

I have been having more and more trouble getting .80 one for weeks. Last weekend would answer demo questions get sent into a survey kicked out right away then got No surveys screen. tried several more times, never got in. it's green most days all day,

yesterday and today, do not even get to the demo questions just an immediate:
    No Match!
    We were unable to match you to a survey at this time. Please check back again later, as new studies are added often!

tried both browsers.

Was green all day yesterday.

same thing for the .50 one

I have been having more and more trouble getting .80 one for weeks. Last weekend would answer demo questions get sent into a survey kicked out right away then got No surveys screen. tried several more times, never got in. it's green most days all day,

yesterday and today, do not even get to the demo questions just an immediate:
    No Match!
    We were unable to match you to a survey at this time. Please check back again later, as new studies are added often!

tried both browsers.

Was green all day yesterday.

same thing for the .50 one
    I usually have good luck with this, today I am getting the same message, maybe they are changing things up, or like Dyna no surveys, at least we are both getting same message so something must be up with them, I have never had that before like today. I have not been able to get any in Dyna all week, only 35 minutes which I passed on, right to no surveys.

Could me Feel good, goes to Sayso router and its up and running fine, could just combined routers and stopped Sayso for more money,
    Last edited by jtowner; 10-13-2023 at 09:22 AM.
    Jtowner

I usually have good luck with this, today I am getting the same message, maybe they are changing things up, or like Dyna no surveys, at least we are both getting same message so something must be up with them, I have never had that before like today. I have not been able to get any in Dyna all week, only 35 minutes which I passed on, right to no surveys.

Could me Feel good, goes to Sayso router and its up and running fine, could just combined routers and stopped Sayso for more money,
    I did get a Feel Good that went to Say so.
    no Dynata today.

I did get a Feel Good that went to Say so.
    no Dynata today.
    Have got had Dyna other days this week?
    Last edited by jtowner; 10-13-2023 at 11:24 AM.
    Jtowner