Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Netwinner - Love it or hate it

Default Netwinner - Love it or hate it

Have I ever told you all how much I love netwinner. It can be so frustrating but if I every win big I will probably love it. Just finished my 10 Banko cards for a total of 40 points and after 40 spins I have earned another 115 points. Hopefully the other 60 spins will get me another hundred or so points. DH sat and watched it last night and tried his darnedest to figure out how to better my odds. That's the engineer in him.
    Last edited by missymouse; 03-31-2008 at 09:04 PM. Reason: Making it less whiny.
    Sunshine Rewards

At least it's free. And maybe you'll get one of those high-paying spins soon.
    Been here for almost 10 years...eep.

This is a hate/love relationship for me! I usually get all of my 100 spins and my bankos. But I do get frustrated. However....I keep thinking that I can buy Disney dollars with the money earned. So....it is worth it to me! Plus, it helps SR out a bit. Not a TON, but I figure every little bit helps!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

hey guys lets try to remember that while it is frustrating at times that it is free and we need to encourage people to play not run away from it so that we can continue to have forum games and prizes. If we don't play and watch the ads then we don't have prizes. Also if we keep *****ing netwinner might pull their deal with SR which means no exclusive multiplier days (which btw one is coming up soon).

So not trying to censor anyone but remember Tricia is trying to run a business here and doesn't want new people and advertisers scared off by our negativity.
    Sunshine Rewards

Oooooohhh.. can't wait for another multiplier day!!
    Sunshine Rewards

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Actually, I LIKE Netwinner. I almost have enough to cash out for a $50 card, which I will put towards a Disney Gift Card. I try to do as much on it as I can daily. I've had a 5000, 12500, and 1000 point win since I've been doing it. I also like some of the advertisements and news clips. Netwinner is definitely worth it to me.
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

I also like netwinner. I've cashed out for a $25 card and am about 2/3 of the way to a $50 cashout. I play almost every day but some days I just do banko, depends on my time and patience level. Yes, sometimes it's frustrating when you cashout too soon on banko or you just miss the "big one" but I still play. At first I found the ads annoying but now I kinda enjoy them. I've hit 12500 (once) and 5000 (several times) and those hook you to keep trying.

I would be over the moon if I could just get more than 100 points once. Those who love it seem to be the ones who get big spins at least occassionally.
    Sunshine Rewards

It has been a good netwinner game for me today! I got a 1000 point on the wheel and then a 500 point on the wheel! Satisfaction! The rest is all gravy!
    Angela
    Come read my blog! http://chattywomen.com/events - Angela's Events
    Sunshine Rewards

I enjoy netwinner! I dont think its fair to expect a big payout or to compare your winnings with someone elses! Take m n c's advice I believe its pretty well on target.
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle