Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Netwinner - Love it or hate it

Quote Originally Posted by mia214jia View Post
    I enjoy netwinner! I dont think its fair to expect a big payout or to compare your winnings with someone elses! Take m n c's advice I believe its pretty well on target.
    So sorry. Glad others are doing well and that it is helping SR. I am not expecting a big payout, just consistent growth. Maybe I should just take a break from it. That being said I will refrain from posting on any Netwinner thread in the future.
    Last edited by missymouse; 04-01-2008 at 09:39 AM.
    Sunshine Rewards

I wonder if they have changed their algorithms a little bit. When we first started running it, everyone said that they could only win on Banko and never made anything on the Money Wheel. Now a lot of people are saying that they keep hitting on the Money Wheel. I keep anxiously awaiting the addition of the Keno game.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I wonder if they have changed their algorithms a little bit. When we first started running it, everyone said that they could only win on Banko and never made anything on the Money Wheel. Now a lot of people are saying that they keep hitting on the Money Wheel. I keep anxiously awaiting the addition of the Keno game.
    They changed mine to not hitting on either. But, its still fun. Its pure entertainment for me...if I'm looking to make money, I'll get a job....oh wait, I have one.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by SunshineGirl View Post
    I think its just a change in what people are reporting as playing. I have always done money wheel first, banko second when it sounded like everyone did banko first, money wheel second. Maybe more people are starting to play more on moneywheel where you get more spins to get the same points you would in banko? I bet it evens out for the most part on what you play.
    Sunshine Rewards

There are of course days where I win very little, but I like the thrill of winning a big number every once in awhile. I play most if not all spins everyday and that may make a difference too. Before it was every on SR, I played through Netwinner and did get burned out. I took a break from it for awhile and it's all good again!
    Sunshine Rewards

PSL1013 is offline We plan to eat and drink around the world

I love netwinner! I've already cashed out for 2 $25 Walmart cards, 1 $25 Bath & Body Works card (when they offered GC) and 1 $50 reloadable MC. I have over 33,000 points in my account right now and when I hit 50,000 I will be cashing out for another $50 which I will convert to a Disney GC at the Disney Store! Free money...who can complain?
    Pam
    Sunshine Rewards
    ENJOY TODAY, TOMORROW IS NOT PROMISED TO ANY OF US

WHEN LIFE GIVES YOU LEMONS: CUT THEM IN HALF AND RUB THEM ON YOUR ELBOWS AND KNEES

Love it!!!

There are days my total is big and others are small. I find when I keep track of my daily totals for the week and average it out, it makes me feel better. Last week my average day was 600ish. Not bad.
    Karen

I know I said I would no longer post to Netwinner threads, but this is too funny. I spent the afternoon working through my Banko cards and spins on the Money wheel. Thought ok not doing too bad about 400 on Banko and about 150 on the wheel. Had 15 spins left but had to go cook dinner. Left the computer with about 18,200 points total. Come back in and I have over 20,000. I said something to DH and he says. Yeah I finished your spins and got 25X multiplier twice for 25 points so 625 twice or 1250 and some assorted 10 and 25 spins. He must have gotten something on almost every spin.

Moral of the story for me - Let DH do the spins after work
    Sunshine Rewards

I enjoy netwinner. Today I got 500 points on a banko card

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    I know I said I would no longer post to Netwinner threads, but this is too funny. I spent the afternoon working through my Banko cards and spins on the Money wheel. Thought ok not doing too bad about 400 on Banko and about 150 on the wheel. Had 15 spins left but had to go cook dinner. Left the computer with about 18,200 points total. Come back in and I have over 20,000. I said something to DH and he says. Yeah I finished your spins and got 25X multiplier twice for 25 points so 625 twice or 1250 and some assorted 10 and 25 spins. He must have gotten something on almost every spin.

Moral of the story for me - Let DH do the spins after work
    You know when I get tired of playing I let my DD spin for a while, she gets a big kick out of it.
    Karen