Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Netwinner - Love it or hate it

spring is offline Hey, there is no traffic better than all of us! They need to get a grip!

Quote Originally Posted by missymouse View Post
    I am finally 40 points away from being able to cash out for the first time.
    Yippee! It's a great feeling, isn't it?
    PAT - 21X SUPERMEMBER
    Sunshine Rewards

Ok I was reading my point balance wrong or wishful thinking I just got what I thought was the last 40 points but it left me at 400 points short so I need 400 more points. Maybe by the end of the week.
    Sunshine Rewards

Then on my 6th from last spin I got a 25X multiplier and got 25 points for 625 points so I made it to be able to cash out. I may go ahead and do it so I will have it. We can reload the card once we get it right?
    Sunshine Rewards

I'm finally less than 500 points away from being able to cash out for the first time for a $25 card, I started the day SR posted it.

But the last few days have been terrible to me! I've been lucky to get 100 points total on all 10 of my banko cards, the multiplier has been coming up on the wheel about 5 times total out of my 100 spins, and today I've gone 43 spins on the money wheel with only 1 win!

I must have some really bad luck.
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

m 'n c is offline Is there a tequilla club I could join?? I'd settle for rum though.

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post
    I'm finally less than 500 points away from being able to cash out for the first time for a $25 card, I started the day SR posted it.

But the last few days have been terrible to me! I've been lucky to get 100 points total on all 10 of my banko cards, the multiplier has been coming up on the wheel about 5 times total out of my 100 spins, and today I've gone 43 spins on the money wheel with only 1 win!

I had that happen last month and 2 days later I got 12500 points! So keep going
    Sunshine Rewards

Quote Originally Posted by LuvMyBoys View Post

Ya, the netwinner Gods hate me too. I played all my games yesterday and got 50 points total.
    If you think you know all the answers, it just means you haven't been asked all the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    Ya, the netwinner Gods hate me too. I played all my games yesterday and got 50 points total.
    That makes me feel so much better!! At least I know I'm not the only one with rotten luck!
    Sunshine Rewards
    Carrie

Ok, so like missymouse aksed earlier, if you cash out can you reload? And if you reload, Do they charge you another 3.00. Or is that fee just for the first card cash out to you?
    Last edited by mia214jia; 04-09-2008 at 01:32 PM. Reason: I cant spell ....
    "Be kinder than necessary, because everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle."

Michelle