Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I love SR!!!

Default I love SR!!!

Just wanted to thank Tricia for running the best rewards site out there! My family and I enjoyed a delicious dinner at Olive Garden today using the gift cards I recently cashed in for.

Isn't it fun to eat out on those Gift Cards. So nice not to have to cook dinner or pay for it either.

You are welcome! I love those Darden cards. It's hard to choose between Olive Garden and Red Lobster. Bahama Breeze used to be one of my favorite restaurants but it closed here.
    Tricia
    Sunshine Rewards Owner

Visit our sister sites!
    Helping Moms Connect|Buy Twilight Stuff|
    Percy Jackson Stuff|Hunger Games Fan
    Love the Smurfs

Bahama Breeze recently closed here, too.

They closed several around the US BUT the one right outside of Disney is staying open ! YIPPIE . We did not have one here in SC so I Always look forward to going to that one ! My mom has already spoken to the manager there and there is no sign of it closing !

Sarah
    Sarah~Mama to David, Emma, Ashlynn-grace and Peyton Alise 10-4-07Lilypie Breastfeeding PicLilypie Breastfeeding TickerSunshine Rewards

What kind of resturant is Bahama Breeze?

I need to learn about all the restaurants and the cards they take. My husband loves Red Lobster and keep asking me to get a mystery shop job there (can't find who does them) but now I know that I can cash out for gc and take him without all the work a ms job takes. Thanks for the info!!!
    Sunshine Rewards

I have a dinner party for work at Bahama Breeze here on saturday night, sure hope it hasn't closed.

Ok, heres the gift cards for restaurants that I currently have....
    Darden:
    Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Smokey Bones

Landrys:
    Joes Crab Shack, Landrys, Chart House, Saltgrass Steak,Rainforest Cafe, The Crab House, Babins, Cadillac, Golden Nugget, The San Luis Resort, Babins, Aquarium, Charleys Crab, Big Fish, Brenners Steakhouse,Kemah,Grotto, Willie G's, The Rusty Duck, Trex, Vic and Anthonys steakhouse,Pesce, Muer Seafood Rest, The Flying Dutchman, Harlows,Fishermans Wharf,and Simms Landing.

Brinkers:
    Chilis, On the Border, Maggianos, and the Marcaroni Grill.

Planet Hollywood

Quote Originally Posted by sunshinecindy View Post
    I have a dinner party for work at Bahama Breeze here on saturday night, sure hope it hasn't closed.

Ok, heres the gift cards for restaurants that I currently have....
    Darden:
    Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Bahama Breeze, Smokey Bones

Landrys:
    Joes Crab Shack, Landrys, Chart House, Saltgrass Steak,Rainforest Cafe, The Crab House, Babins, Cadillac, Golden Nugget, The San Luis Resort, Babins, Aquarium, Charleys Crab, Big Fish, Brenners Steakhouse,Kemah,Grotto, Willie G's, The Rusty Duck, Trex, Vic and Anthonys steakhouse,Pesce, Muer Seafood Rest, The Flying Dutchman, Harlows,Fishermans Wharf,and Simms Landing.

Brinkers:
    Chilis, On the Border, Maggianos, and the Marcaroni Grill.

Planet Hollywood
    I may need to see if I can make enough after I return from my trip to cash out for a Macaroni Grill card...I love their bread, and I haven't been there in a long time!
    Sunshine Rewards

jnorth1007 is offline Got my mind wandering and luckily I didn't get lost

just dropped by for a ...

I am so tempted to cash out for a resteraunt gc but I really want to put everything to disney. I think I may have to squirrel away 50 for myself to go out to eat.
    Sunshine Rewards